Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone want to set up modern production team?

• 03-01-2012 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

I'm an 18 year old musician. I grew up listening to rock and other varieties of guitar music but have grown tired of them over the last few years and have moved into genres which incorporate keyboards more such as early and more late hip hop, pop and other synthesized genres. I have now aspirations of becoming a producer (not just making beats but actually producing for artists).

My main influences are producers such as The Neptunes, Kanye West, Scott Storch, Bit of Dr Dre, Just Blaze, Quincy Jones and many many more which i cant think of at the moment.

If this interests you then dont hesitiate to ask, even if you dont play an instrument but can work engineering equipment etc etc then that would help.

Im based in Dublin about 20 mins from Grafton St. on the South Circular Road and would be available to collaborate from next week onwards.

Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement