Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"Dublin Housewives"...would you appear on something like this?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 macmurchu

"Dr Botox" won't come out of this in a good light. I suspect there's something very, very wrong with her pathology.

it depends how many more years she can keep saying she's 32 for...

She held her 30th party on the MV Cill Airne in 2005/2006. Fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Chain_reaction

I've started to watch an episode has anyone else heard Lisa Murphy pronounce Sandycove yet?

She has lips like a new born calf.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Gracie_S203

Handsome husbands??? REALLY!!!! I'm afraid along with Botox..they'd wanna get glasses to accompany it!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Two of them on Midweek on TV3 now fighting:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Anyone watching, its all bitch frighting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That Danielle one something else. Talk about having a high opinion of herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

macmurchu wrote: »
    She held her 30th party on the MV Cill Airne in 2005/2006. Fact.

i had a feeling it was when she was in college for the second time, so that sounds about right. botox must slow time as well as (badly slowing) aging..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Why does the media tend to precede the names of these vacuous wannabe's as "the beautiful.." where it's not a grump section.

Macari looks like rocky balboa having gone 13 rounds w/ herself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Thought Dr. Botox announcing herself as a lady was hillarious given the language she used to describe Michael Doherty on camera. I am not a fan of the man myself, but I am starting to think that they would be a perfect match for each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

This sort of thing is setting a bad example for young girls around the country. Things are bad enough as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

cofy wrote: »
    Thought Dr. Botox announcing herself as a lady was hillarious given the language she used to describe Michael Doherty on camera. I am not a fan of the man myself, but I am starting to think that they would be a perfect match for each other.
    Ahem!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

Daveysil15 wrote: »
    This sort of thing is setting a bad example for young girls around the country. Things are bad enough as it is.

How so? If young girls are silly enough to aspire to that shower, there is probably no hope for them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Danielle was on Brendan O Connor's show last night. She made no secret of the fact she doesn't like the rest of them but in fairness she is smarter than the rest of them as she is a qualified dentist and the others seem to just swan around the place doing nothing and getting handouts from their partners.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

i wouldnt watch it there all a bunch of bitches just looking for notieriety so one day they can sell a perfume,i make a decision now not to watch these things,its just pointless,all the drama they stoke up for 'reality tv' is so fake..well most of it anyway
    whats wrong with them anyway are they afraid to age?honestly..i think the botox is out of control on her face it looked so shiny it was wierd.anyway there is nothing that botox face can do about gravity maybe she should have done her degree on physics if she was really concerned about ageing..

Pantsface wrote: »
    How so? If young girls are silly enough to aspire to that shower, there is probably no hope for them anyway.

Don't underestimate the power of television and the media. A lot of girls go on and on about tallafornia. Some people think this is the proper way to act!

Don't underestimate the power of television and the media. A lot of girls go on and on about tallafornia. Some people think this is the proper way to act!

I don't. I just have my doubts about The Dublin Housewives being seen as anything other than light weight reality crap. And anyone who sees it as anything else are probably a bit stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Watched one episode of it. Yer one Virginia is so fake! Lisa is a simpleton. Danielle has to be the worst though. I liked the other two. :pac:

Pantsface wrote: »

I don't. I just have my doubts about The Dublin Housewives being seen as anything other than light weight reality crap. And anyone who sees it as anything else are probably a bit stupid.

Don't underestimate the amount of stupid people out there. ;)

Don't underestimate the amount of stupid people out there. ;)

I don't. Regardless of tv3 and it's Dub Housewives Show, they're still going to be stupid. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

I think Lisa is hilarious! Almost wet myself when she said "Sandycooooove!"

Apart from that the show was woeful and they were all such hoes

• Advertisement

That's true. But have women become less or more promiscuous since the recssion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Why is this show called 'Dublin Housewives'? Two of them aren't married I wouldn't say Lisa Murphy does much housework with those finely manicured nails.

That's true. But have women become less or more promiscuous since the recssion?

what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Good Lord. These women look like dodgy transvestites with too much makeup, 20 years older than their actual ages and over-botoxed. If they wanted to make a show like this, TV3 should have actually used stylish women that some of us might actually watch on tv..not these trailer trash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Ahem!

When have I ever referred to myself as a lady?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I wouldn't be seen dead on ITV Ireland TV3. A rather superficial show about plastic people (in every sense) on a pathetic excuse for a television channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭DonQuay1

http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=dublinhousewives

Dublin Housewives Virginia Macari, Roz Flanagan, Lisa Murphy, Jo Jordan and Danielle Meagher are living the dream with handsome husbands, beautiful children, immaculate homes and a fabulous wardrobe. We get a glimpse into their lives as they shop and lunch their days away before spending their evenings sipping cocktails>
    =============================================

Even more cringe-inducing stuff from TV3. I guess they have to fill the void until the next series of Tallfornia returns. Why are these people willing to open themselves up to so much hatred and ridicule by going on these shows?! Would you go on one of these shows or do you know anyone who has?

Correct me if I'm wrong but - four of these five non-entity y-celebs don't have a husband!??!!
    Murphy couldn't get a hoofer with lots of dough to go through with it - so she's still single with the 'solicitor to the z-stars that are Irish gossip fodder'
    Macari can't get the proginator of her offspring KASTE (Norwegian guy) to even pop the question ....
    Jordan - it's been reported - is no longer with her husband .... perhaps something to do with all the millions that banks have got judgements against him for recently?
    Meagher has a son ..... but no man - as she has had widely reported.
    Flanagans man is evidently still in situ .... but then who really knows? Or cares?

Surely who ever writes the copy for the z-listers could have at least got a bit of the basic details right? Or am I asking too much of TV3??

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭DonQuay1

Good Lord. These women look like dodgy transvestites with too much makeup, 20 years older than their actual ages and over-botoxed. If they wanted to make a show like this, TV3 should have actually used stylish women that some of us might actually watch on tv..not these trailer trash!

Trailer trash.

THE best description of those five ... :)

Advertisement