Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Broadband?

• 30-11-2009 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is broadband available in Aughavas? I've just moved there and some form of internet would help with my studies.

Regards,
    Daz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Do you have a phone line ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Xylophonic

Yeah, it's with eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

If you know the phone number then just check it on eircoms site.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Xylophonic,
    As per the Eircom link below, Cloone (if your on the 071 side of Aughavas) & Carrigallen (the 049 side) should have been enabled by now. Arva (049) has already been enabled. So if its not available now, it should be shortly. The only problem is the distance you are from the exchange as Aughavas is a large parish and the further from the local exchange, the less a chance of having it.

http://www.broadbandatoz.ie/your-area.asp?id=59

Why not go to Mc Caffreys and ask there, its the best place for info and a great place to meet the locals....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭JohnThomas09

Xylophonic wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know if there is broadband available in Aughavas? I've just moved there and some form of internet would help with my studies.

Regards,
    Daz
    i just did a check their for wireless BB in your area with Three.im with them and their great.Check this link: http://www.three.ie/contractstore/shop/flow/BroadbandCoverageCheck.aspx

• Advertisement
Advertisement