Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Internet Café in Keshcarrigan

• 22-08-2009 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hi, there's the possibility that I'll be in Leitrim on the 27th of August, which is the day I have to register my modules for UCD. Can someone tell me if there's an internet café in Keshcarrigan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Haven't been through there for a while, but I seriously doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

ColmDawson wrote: »
    Hi, there's the possibility that I'll be in Leitrim on the 27th of August, which is the day I have to register my modules for UCD. Can someone tell me if there's an internet café in Keshcarrigan?

I would doubt it, well only if someone is using satellite broadband as Leitrim seems to be at the bottom of the list for Eircoms broadband rollout..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

loads in carrick which is very near

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

duckysauce wrote: »
    loads in carrick which is very near

Is there loads? I was there a couple of weeks ago and needed to get online quickly and could only find the one at the cinema. I was told there was one in town (across from Murtagh's I think) but when I went up it had closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

CSC wrote: »
    Is there loads? I was there a couple of weeks ago and needed to get online quickly and could only find the one at the cinema. I was told there was one in town (across from Murtagh's I think) but when I went up it had closed.

There's another at Lunney's Garage, in a side entrance towards the car wash.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

coffee shop opp leitrim crystal has a hotspot, so would the hotels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 atomicent

I dont think there is, youll have to go to carrick on shannon to use an internet cafe. There is a couple of pubs though, maybe they have wireless broadband, if you bring your laptop they might give you the password to use it maybe......

• Registered Users Posts: 34 collei

no internet cafe in kesh but theres 3 in carrick and one in mohill

Advertisement