Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Skins - A bit of advice needed

• 08-06-2014 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

OK - so my 2 have this Minecraft thingy on Xbox 360 the game is run off a disk as we have such a crap internet connection and monthly allowance that they only play the game offline, mostly as multi pleayer.

One of them also has Minecraft on an android tablet. She has created a new skin on the tablet and now she wants to upload it to the Xbox....... :confused:

Is this even possible?????

I'm thinking along the lines of saving the skin on the tablet under a particular file extension (I heard .png was one to use), then if I copy the file to a pc/laptop and then put the file onto a usb stick and plug it into the Xbox to upload.... would that work????

Really don't have a clue about Minecraft (or if I'm honest the Xbox itself :o ) so any easy to understand answers would be appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

I don't think the Xbox version supports custom skins, sorry.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, they only sell skins for XBox, it's a great money spinner for them.

There are several free ones too which you can look at here. You can log into the XBox website with whatever account details are on your XBox and can then have the website download the skins to the console - knowing your tubes are limited, it might be a bit easier to manage that way.

Advertisement