Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[XB1 League] Week 13 Fixtures Friday - Tuesday

• 19-12-2014 12:01am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Bears(CPU) @ Lions(Gunsforall)
    Eagles(Shmarky1) @ Cowboys(CPU)
    Seahawks(FatGav69) @ 49ers(adrian522)
    Browns(PerrinV2) @ Bills(CPU)
    Saints(LavishSundew925) @ Steelers(CPU)
    Panthers(Triangle King) @ Vikings(CPU)
    Cardinals(Snipingu5256) @ Falcons(CPU)
    Broncos(LargeTacoFries) @ Chiefs(CPU)
    Patriots(CPU) @ Packers(Darbey)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Patriots are CPU?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Well Screw these bloody EA servers, leading the cowboys by 4, 3mins to go Romo out with a dislocated shoulder, Cowboys have the ball on their 22 yard, Murray runs, meets Ryans and the game freezes and connection goes.

Im actually raging cos Eagles had over 500 yards on offense, McCoy over 200 yards rushing.

I know im gonna lose now in the restart, cos Romo will be back better then ever.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

When are you able to play this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

adrian522 wrote: »

When are you able to play this one?

I was moving all weekend man so haven't been online at all. I may have an issue playing human games for the next while because I'm going home to a rural area for the next few weeks but I'm willing to try if you are. Does tomorrow afternoon or early this evening work?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I won't be home until around 8 tonight, and am working tomorrow until 6-ish.

Any other times you can do?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

adrian522 wrote: »
    I won't be home until around 8 tonight, and am working tomorrow until 6-ish.

Any other times you can do?

Play away against CPU. Internet not up to scratch here today. Will be moving again soon though!

Advertisement