Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA League 1 Signup Thread

Options
  • 18-07-2014 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,822 ✭✭✭✭

As per the other 2.

Team names/teams IDs.

Only people who have actually qualified.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,822 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Just spotted that BMNC has been banned and seemingly account deleted and can't receive PMs, so finnharpsboy you are in to League 1. MR NINE will take finnharpsboy's place in League 2

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mhaigheo

Maigheo - 25067

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Good to be back:)

Wat' Schlupp - 34353

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Hackers - 26913

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,632 ✭✭✭✭dahat

35074 The Iron Tulip

And joined....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Gerry Hattricks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Bunch of Goons

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

deadlineday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Two Girls One Klopp, 71452

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Wu Tang Athletic

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

mhaigheo wrote: »
    Maigheo - 25067

Hi, it appears your user id is actually 24,143. You put the id of the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭G1032

Bino Humpfback Whale

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Liquid Football

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Captain Bob

Amkar Championov

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

Team name : Whattawastamoney
    Team id : on holidays. can't find it on my smartphone. Will post when i get to a pc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

The Craggy Islanders

2 users in here who have signed up for the league, without having signed up in here as per the PM.

Ben Dale
    Edit - 2nd person sorted now.

Please sign up in this thread before the deadline as otherwise we've no way of checking what user you are and if you're entitled to a place in the league, nor can I check which 20 users would be in the league for next year when it comes round to sending the PMS.

Make sure you send the PMs before the deadline to keep your places in the league!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

Can't edit post

laluda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭biscuits1988

FC Twente Benson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

CSF wrote: »
    2 users in here who have signed up for the league, without having signed up in here as per the PM.

Ben Dale
    Edit - 2nd person sorted now.

Please sign up in this thread before the deadline as otherwise we've no way of checking what user you are and if you're entitled to a place in the league, nor can I check which 20 users would be in the league for next year when it comes round to sending the PMS.

Make sure you send the PMs before the deadline to keep your places in the league!!!

Yes. Santryred.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Locusts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Kilburn
    Kilburns Kids

With the 2 late signups here tonight, theres only one place left plus one that will be vacated by the guy who goes upto the Championship. Those will be PMed out to itsnotmyfault and Mr Prodston once the Championship fills up who will have 24 hours to take their place.

Edit - There is actually 3. 2 places to be vacated to go up to the Championship. Monkstown Hoop would also find a PM once the Championship fills.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

League 1 here I come, yeah baby! A promotion before the season starts will give the lads some much needed confidence. We'll dazzle all before us. Championship lets be having you :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Goodbye League 1, it's been emotional :)

Championship here I come, promoted baby!!

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

League 1 here I come, yeah baby! A promotion before the season starts will give the lads some much needed confidence. We'll dazzle all before us. Championship lets be having you :cool:

League 1 better watch out, we're coming. 2 promotions in little over 1 season would be unprecedented and I have to say a formality, right Mr.P:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,632 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Even with the failed registrations I am still stuck here, disappointed before the season even starts.

Still searching for that perfect 3rd striker to get me out of this division at first go.

PMs sent to the 3 guys who have until 13:10 tomorrow 3rd August to claim the spots.

• Advertisement

PARlance next in line if another spot frees up, I believe davedfc is next if 2 people don't sign up.

Advertisement