Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

E-Cigarettes - The original thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Funndy

Just got the eGo-T and 50ml from vapourireland.com this morning for a total of €73 including shipping ,I'm impressed with the service.I ordered that at 16:30 yesterday and I'm vaping it now:pac:

what is their liquid like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Funndy wrote: »
    what is their liquid like?

It's the dekang liquid ,the same as the standard stuff from the vapourstore, I personally like the dekang menthol, and 50ml is only €15 at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Noreen1 wrote: »
    I ordered the eGo T from the vapour store for my OH yesterday, with 50ml e-liquid from Vapour Ireland.
    Both arrived this morning. He's very happy with the Joye eGo, and says it's a huge improvement on the Jasper kit he got from the local chemist.

Noreen, I managed to get a refund on the Jasper kit from the pharmacy I bought it from, I just emailed them expressing my disappointment and they contacted Jasper and Jasper and then approved my refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

Broke in the new atomizer today, flavour back again.

Must take note that atomizer may be about to die if the flavour goes.

anyone up for some flavour swaps? I got:

about 8ml of 18mg apple from thebestshop.eu
    about 20ml of B&H 24mg from the vapour store.

Would like to try aniseed and vanilla if anyone has any, or any thing else that I might like.

Theblueirish

mewso wrote: »
    You should bear in mind that you'll get mixed opinions on both the fridge and the atomiser cleaning suggestions. I see a lot of recommendations for keeping the liquid in a cool place, not a fridge. Cleaning is down to the person. If it works for you great but if you are lazy like me I simply couldn't be bothered bearing in mind the mixed results people seem to have.

I never clean my atomisers and I think that's why I'm getting 4 months minimum with all day usage.My first eGo-T atomiser died on Sunday night, I got 3 months out of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

I just ordered an Joye eGo Starter Kit, anyone know if these are good? Do I fill it myself? Im so excited :D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Elevelyn wrote: »
    I just ordered an Joye eGo Starter Kit, anyone know if these are good? Do I fill it myself? Im so excited :D:D

It should come with several pre-filled cartridges unless it's an economy pack. They will be different strengths which is handy for figuring out which suits you best. You can refill those cartridges with your own liquid when they run dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

if your excited now you will sh** bricks when you get it.

I was on almost 40 a day when I started vaping, in my tenth week of vaping now. The best bit is the pub, no standing outside in the rain every half hour.

You will get prefilled cartridges with liquid in them - sometimes this liquid is not as nice as the bottled ones we can buy in Ireland - if you do not like the flavour in the cartridge, dry it out with kitchen paper and then refill with the bottled flavour - it can be good to just put a few drops directly onto the atomised as well to "seed" it with your chosen flavour. Some people also use tea bag paper ( without the tea ) rolled tight and cut to length.

Thanks for the replies guys, kinda sorry I didn't go for the egoT but there was just so much info that I panicked :rolleyes:

Glad it can be refilled cause I bought liquid too! Usually smoke 25+ rollups a day so really hope that I can stop as easy as possible and say goodbye to smelly clothes, hair and yellow fingers :p:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Thanks for the replies guys, kinda sorry I didn't go for the egoT but there was just so much info that I panicked :rolleyes:

Glad it can be refilled cause I bought liquid too! Usually smoke 25+ rollups a day so really hope that I can stop as easy as possible and say goodbye to smelly clothes, hair and yellow fingers :p:p

If you are a rollups person you might be interested in the OK Smokey liquid. Pretty good stuff. Anyway thats something for you to think about later on.

Actually after the discussion about eGo-T clones I discovered the iTank which is from Bauway who make the BE510 clone of the standard 510. Since the BE510 is a very good atty I wouldn't be surprised if this iTank is as good as the eGo-T. Cheaper too - http://ecigwizard.com/shop/itank/163-ego-tank-starter-kit.html.

Review on ecigforum - mixed but sounds promising.

let us know how how you get on - - and I have found that using a menthol based fluid helps you kick the habit - instead or repeating it

So just got my eCig :) (can't believe its here already) Liking the taste of it. Still had two cigs this morning. :(:(

I got menthol eLiquid with it but just wondering how do I put it in to the cartridge when I run out? Manual said that they are for one use only so do I get different ones or do I change the paper stuff inside it or just reuse it? Thanks again.

So just got my eCig :) (can't believe its here already) Liking the taste of it. Still had two cigs this morning. :(:(

I got menthol eLiquid with it but just wondering how do I put it in to the cartridge when I run out? Manual said that they are for one use only so do I get different ones or do I change the paper stuff inside it or just reuse it? Thanks again.

when the fluid in the cartridge runs dry, just refill it with 5 or 6 drops from the bottle - the "paper stuff" is for absorbing the liquid - make sue you do not overfill the cartridge as it would be messy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

Don't worry about the two cigs. My OH smoked a couple of cigs a day (rollups, too) when he started on the e-cigs.
    He spent the first two weeks or so just getting used to the e-cig.
    By week three he was down to two rollups a day. For the last two days, he has smoked no rollups, though he still carries the tobacco.

In another couple of days, he plans to reduce the nicotine content by 10%, and see how that works.

The plan is for reduction of nicotine content every 10 days to two weeks, until he's down to 0% nicotine - the theory being that it took 30 years to acquire the level of addiction/habit that he has, so expecting to kick the habit in a couple of weeks has always been doomed to failure in the past.

Good luck with your e-cig.:D

where did you get the e Cig and liquid and how much?:)

where did you get the e Cig and liquid and how much?:)

Got it at VapourIreland.com - Cost 71Euro with extra 50ml menthol liquid.

So been using it for most of the day, the first hit after awhile is fine but cant feel anything in the throat after that one till I stop for abit.

Noreen1 wrote: »
    Don't worry about the two cigs. My OH smoked a couple of cigs a day (rollups, too) when he started on the e-cigs.
    He spent the first two weeks or so just getting used to the e-cig.
    By week three he was down to two rollups a day. For the last two days, he has smoked no rollups, though he still carries the tobacco.

In another couple of days, he plans to reduce the nicotine content by 10%, and see how that works.

The plan is for reduction of nicotine content every 10 days to two weeks, until he's down to 0% nicotine - the theory being that it took 30 years to acquire the level of addiction/habit that he has, so expecting to kick the habit in a couple of weeks has always been doomed to failure in the past.

Good luck with your e-cig.:D

The next trick is, pick a day and don't buy any tobacco and try the e-cig for 1 day.I promise it will work;)

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Strange request but does anyone have any e liquid that they want to sell, im running dangerously low and I wont be able to get a delivery before the weekend!

• Advertisement

Where are you based wingnut? I'm in Tallaght (work) and Clondalkin (home).

Im in work beside liffey valley all day tomorrow if your about?

I'm in Tallaght all day at work. I can spare you some Joye tobacco (about 10ml). It's the only flavour I have on me. If this suits pm me and I'll give you my number.

why not place an order with the vapor store or vaporireland - they have next day delivery - give your work address as your delivery address and you shold have it during the day:):)

I would but Im using a prepaid card and the money hasnt shown up on it yet so it will probably come on tomorrow...Mewso the kind gent has sorted me out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

Does the 1000mAh Joye eGo-T XL Battery work with the LR Cartomizer?
    I have to buy a new battery because my 900mAh is going a bit dodgy but www.thebestshop.eu are out of stock of that one and www.thevapourstore.ie don't stock the cartomizers so i'd rather buy from thebestshop but the only one they have is the 1000mAh one, Just a bit worried the T means it can only be used with the tank.

Tayla wrote: »
    I have to buy a new battery because my 900mAh is going a bit dodgy but www.thebestshop.eu are out of stock of that one and www.thevapourstore.ie don't stock the cartomizers so i'd rather buy from thebestshop but the only one they have is the 1000mAh one, Just a bit worried the T means it can only be used with the tank.

The batteries are standard 510 connections and should be fine afaik for any 510 based atty.

Tayla wrote: »

Works great for me tayla, I got ten of these http://www.misteliquid.co.uk/boge-510-blank-cartomizer-72 which I find is great value. Im still on my first one aswell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

loving having Irish websites for this stuff, next day delivery is so great

was running out of my ry4 juice, so on thursday morning I ordered some cola and some coffee juices from vapourstore, came this morning

and the cola stuff is just fantastic. it's like smoking a cola mr freeze

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mower

hi,anyone know if the 510 cig in londis is compatible with the joye 510 cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ovale

mower wrote: »
    hi,anyone know if the 510 cig in londis is compatible with the joye 510 cheers.
    Yes, the ecirette 510 from londis is joye 510 licence which mean it is 100% compatible

Advertisement