Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dead snow 2

Options
  • 14-07-2014 3:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

Seen this tonight, very funny and way, WAY over the top in parts :pac:

This isn't that far off , imo, movies like zombieland and shaun of the dead, and that's high praise indeed!

Obviously it can't be as good as the above two, but its still a brilliant zombie comedy and very original

An excellent flick, was surprised it was so good to be honest. Liked the first movie too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

That looks quite fun. Is there any need to have seen the first one or will I be able to pick up the plot ok? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Will be able to pick it up fine, they even do a little flashback at the beginning. The first film is good aswell though! Recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hehehe I loved the first one, I made the missus watch it on Valentines Days a couple a years ago (just proved she was a keeper!!). Must check this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

2nd one is brilliant, norwegiasn didnt like it tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,302 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

very funny, you can see they were going for the more international appeal with half of it being in english

• Advertisement
Advertisement