Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arabic

• 19-04-2012 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

My name is Ewelina and I am looking for people willing to attend Arabic classes with me at Galway Islamic Centre. Classes would be held once a week ( 2 hrs). For more information, please contact me any time. I need at least 5 people in a group.
    You can also have a look at the website www.gicc.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 natem17

Hey Im just wondering if you know anybody teaching Arabic in Dublin? I have completed a one year introduction course but want to progress fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 natem17

Hey Ewelina, I m wondering if you know anybody teaching Arabic in Dublin? I have completed a one year introduction class in college but I am looking to progress. Shookran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Wonder83

natem17 wrote: »
    Hey Ewelina, I m wondering if you know anybody teaching Arabic in Dublin? I have completed a one year introduction class in college but I am looking to progress. Shookran

Mosque in Clonskeagh do Arabic classes along with one on South Circular Road, I think Trinity or UCD do night classes in Arabic? and the sandford institute in Rathmines, might be wrong a few years since I learnt.

Advertisement