Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Nah i'd not eaten it at that point.dunno what's up,stomach isn't well.ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Had this toothache for 2 weeks now, I should really get myself to a Dentist and stop being stubborn :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Was off work today so got round to finishing season 1 of Game of Thrones.

Colour me very impressed with it.

Quite pleased after the let down The Wire turned out to be for me.

Any of you fine folks watched it?

I loved it, the little girl who plays Arya is oustanding in it, love her character. opening credits are brilliant as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I'm expecting an amazingly terrible hangover!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

Was off work today so got round to finishing season 1 of Game of Thrones.

Colour me very impressed with it.

Quite pleased after the let down The Wire turned out to be for me.

Any of you fine folks watched it?
    Ya thought that was excellent; actually got the books for my birthday recently (since they're so highly renowned), and am reading them now.

The first GoT season ends kind of abruptly, and I got properly hooked into it, so don't want to wait another year to continue things :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

FunkZ wrote: »
    I'm expecting an amazingly terrible hangover!

HOW'S THE HEAD???:D

Had an eventful night last night, it was fun though:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Ended up staying in work until nearly 9pm as they landed a week long trip to London from Sunday on me yesterday, but its all expenses covered and they booked a really nice hotel for me to stay in too, so can't really complain :D

Anyway managed to get a few of those fine german beers and some rather tasty bratwurst too, all good.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Was out in a pub last night, having a few with me mate and his new missus, when out of nowhere appears the girl from Subway I fancy the bejaysus of.
    Got chatting to her, she was really sound, told me she would give me a few freebie cookies next time I'm in. ("I'm well in here" thinks me..back of the netttt!)
    Whoop!
    Then over lands her girlfriend...and not the "Hey gurlfriend!" types neither, an actual girlfriend (who was also kinda hawt)
    Boo.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Panthro wrote: »
    Was out in a pub last night, having a few with me mate and his new missus, when out of nowhere appears the girl from Subway I fancy the bejaysus of.
    Got chatting to her, she was really sound, told me she would give me a few freebie cookies next time I'm in. ("I'm well in here" thinks me..back of the netttt!)
    Whoop!

Nice!!!! :D
    wrote:
    Then over lands her girlfriend...and not the "Hey gurlfriend!" types neither, an actual girlfriend (who was also kinda hawt)
    Boo.

:eek: What subway did you say it was again?? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Boo.

I'd say they give each other a footlong all the time :pac:

• Advertisement

I'd say they give each other a footlong all the time :pac:

Haha! You sick pup!:p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Haha! You sick pup!:p:pac:

No

Serious

What frackin Subway?

Dr Galen wrote: »
    No

Serious

What frackin Subway?

Shhhh...come here now and I'll tell ya....not!

is all hehe!!:pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Pizza and The Sweeney, a mighty combination.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Chatted up a girl last night, she seemed sound as a bell, then went to the bar to get me/mate a beverage.
    Came back to find mate and girl I was chatting up smoochin'.
    I'm definitely going wrong somewhere!:rolleyes:

Chatted up a girl last night, she seemed sound as a bell, then went to the bar to get me/mate a beverage.
    Came back to find mate and girl I was chatting up smoochin'.
    I'm definitely going wrong somewhere!:rolleyes:

your friend was smooching her? :eek: is that not illegal in man law?

your friend was smooching her? :eek: is that not illegal in man law?

Not in our State apparently!:pac:

Not in our State apparently!:pac:

why, how bad a state were ya in?

:pac:

why, how bad a state were ya in?

:pac:

In a word....jager...!:pac:

nice. I can't remember the name of it, but we got a jagerbomb with Tabasco in Aberdeen. don't do it. ever.

• Advertisement

I've never had the issues with Jager Bombs that others get, I'm normally fine the next day. Wine has given me far more troubles.

I'm not a wine drinker by any means sadly.
    Well, unless Buckfast tonic wine is regarded as wine?!
    Hoh!..Sickened, I was about to download "Bruno", only to discover that me diskspace is full!..
    Still slightly tipsy shopping on the horizon...aww hell!
    Time for a few pancakes.

I don't really drink wine any more. Maybe a glass if I were at a dinner. I think too many slop far too much wine into them.

I don't really drink wine any more. Maybe a glass if I were at a dinner. I think too many slop far too much wine into them.

Hehehee...slop!
    (Jaysus I'm still loaded!)
    Supernanny USA..an awful load a sheeeite..

Saying slop is my favourite way of making fun of over-drinking :pac:

nice. I can't remember the name of it, but we got a jagerbomb with Tabasco in Aberdeen. don't do it. ever.

You couldn't feel your mouth and lips after drinking that nasty drink. The look on your face was pretty priceless though:p

Did ye manage to hit up some "Moshulu's" or "Scream" by chance?
    Frickin' lived in those places the time I was there!:pac:

Kya1976 wrote: »
    You couldn't feel your mouth and lips after drinking that nasty drink. The look on your face was pretty priceless though:p

surprised you didn't take a picture :p
    Did ye manage to hit up some "Moshulu's" or "Scream" by chance?
    Frickin' lived in those places the time I was there!:pac:

i assume these are pubs/clubs? we didnt manage to find any normal young people places anyway.

surprised you didn't take a picture :p

i assume these are pubs/clubs? we didnt manage to find any normal young people places anyway.
    I think I was laughing too much to take a picture tbh.

Yea the pubs were kinda strange over there, everyone turned around when we walked in, and no one would talk to us lol Well apart from Mr busdriver:eek:

• Advertisement

Kya1976 wrote: »
    .....Yea the pubs were kinda strange over there, everyone turned around when we walked in, and no one would talk to us lol Well apart from Mr busdriver:eek:

Well we didnt want to tell you but...... :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement