Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More buddhist links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

maitri wrote:

Happy Easter to everyone! :)

Maitri

And to you and all the gang on the Boards, Choco time, I love choco.
    Psss, still waiting for your comments on the Origins of Love?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

Asiaprod wrote:
    And to you and all the gang on the Boards, Choco time, I love choco.

If you make it over in the summer, I'll introduce you to Marabou. Its a Swedish chocolate, and probably the best I've ever come across.

If you make it over in the summer, I'll introduce you to Marabou. Its a Swedish chocolate, and probably the best I've ever come across.

You Sir, have got yourself a deal. Choco will be the Rune of me;)
    <sorry a little in joke here>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭maitri

Asiaprod wrote:
    Psss, still waiting for your comments on the Origins of Love?

Do you mean love as in "romantic love"? Or "warm feelings"? "Attachment"? Just love in general? Or maybe "unconditional love"?

Sorry, I know I'm making it difficult... (But it really is!)

Hairyheretic, how can you prefere Swedish chocolate, when there is Norwegian chocolate like "Freia Melkesjokolade!"!

I am speechless!

Regards,

Maitri

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

maitri wrote:
    Hairyheretic, how can you prefere Swedish chocolate, when there is Norwegian chocolate like "Freia Melkesjokolade!"!

I've never tried it, but I consider Marabou to be better than the local stuff we get here.

If you want to send me a few kilos of Freia Melkesjokolade to do a taste test comparison, please feel free :D

• Advertisement

Just had to post this wonderfull link I found

http://www.berzinarchives.com/e-books/sensitivity_handbook/handbook_1.html

OK, but what is it?
    Well, I came upon this very interesting Buddhist Web site called The Berzin Archives and on the site I discoverd this 6 part study course on Developing Balanced Sensitivity which I must say is very cool. This is really a very good course that a Buddhist of any School can enjoy and learn from. These are seven sections, section 2 being of particular note as it deals with that old problem of Quieting the Mind. Each section has small exercises to do.
    For anyone who really wishes to grow in their practise, I would recommend you check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭maitri

Hi! :)
    If you want to send me a few kilos of Freia Melkesjokolade to do a taste test comparison, please feel free :D

A few kilos...eh? ;):p

Nice link, Asia! I found a lot of really interesting stuff on those pages.

Maitri

Advertisement