Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sash Window Springs Broken - HELP??

• 30-07-2014 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

I had pvc sash windows installed ~13 years ago, some of the springs have failed - and the company I bought from has gone the way of the dodo!

I know that there are companies / people who will do the repair, but cannot track one down. I'm based near Limerick - anyone got contacts I could get in touch with?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭kkelliher

lanod2407 wrote: »
    I had pvc sash windows installed ~13 years ago, some of the springs have failed - and the company I bought from has gone the way of the dodo!

I know that there are companies / people who will do the repair, but cannot track one down. I'm based near Limerick - anyone got contacts I could get in touch with?

mod note by pm only [\b]

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭lanod2407

Oops, sorry ....... Meant to say to PM me with any contacts

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭lanod2407

Folks,

Pinging on this one again - really appreciate if anyone can PM me with a contact as many of the springs have failed and it's become a real pain.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement