Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coronation Street tearaway Ryan Connor will date Tracy Barlow in the coming weeks, it has been reported.

Michelle Connor's rebellious son - who recently returned to the cobbles played by Sol Heras - will apparently cause a stir when he and Tracy (Kate Ford) are seen together.

Deceitful Ryan will take Michelle's housekeeping money to buy Tracy a romantic gift, leaving his mother (Kym Marsh) fuming, according to the Daily Star.

"Michelle is not prepared to sit back and let Tracy get her claws into her son," a Corrie insider said.

Weatherfield newcomer Heras had previously confirmed that Ryan would begin a romance with an older woman on the Street.

"Ryan's new love interest is a cougar! It'll come as quite a shock, but I can't tell you who it is," he said at the time.

Heras, 25, had hoped for his alter ego to date Stella Price, commenting: "Michelle Collins is a lovely woman".

Since returning to Manchester from university last month, Ryan has already recklessly set fire to Steve McDonald's flat, threatened to sue Underworld, and snorted cocaine in a Rovers Return toilet cubicle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

Is there only 1 episode tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

jos28 wrote: »
    Is there only 1 episode tonight ?

Theres always only 1 episode on Thursday night.

Chucken wrote: »
    Theres always only 1 episode on Thursday night.

Doh !! Between the bank holiday and the Olympics, I'm all muxed up. Thanks Chucken

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Good enough for Tracy, go on Emily:D

• Advertisement

Steve once again gets himself in with Tracey he will never be rid of her despite him thinking she is on her deathbed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Aw poor Mary's little heart is broken :(

poor Mary?:eek:
    she can't come between Roy and Hayley :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Ugh I really REALLY can't stand Deirdre!!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

I can't stand Rob and his Kirsty hunt makes no sense. She's 8 months pregnant, wouldn't she be on her maternity leave anyway?

• Advertisement

iguana wrote: »
    I can't stand Rob and his Kirsty hunt makes no sense. She's 8 months pregnant, wouldn't she be on her maternity leave anyway?
    I thought that too like the other day she said she needed to go to the doctor and he asked her what for?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I know I should feel sorry for Tyrone.. and I do a bit but ffs I wish he'd cop the fcuk on! He's just begging for a clip round the ear. Kirsty was a horrible psycho nutcase bully, I know he thinks he loves her and all but surely he knows he's better off without the wagon! The baby should be his priority, he should've reported the assaults and kept photos of his bruises as evidence to improve his chances of getting custody the minute it's born. It was totally uncalled for and so unlike him to tread Chesney like that. Fair play to Tina for putting up with him, I just wouldn't have the patience for that sort of craic:(.

It really bugged me that Tracy was moaning about the place about not feeling well for days and it didn't cross her stupid mind to go to the feckin' doc! Wouldn't you think she'd be over the road like a shot to the dishy doc for the slightest twinge?:)....and please would someone tell Deirdre the silly mare to cover up her wrinkly boobs...:eek:. Has she no cop on either, whinging and wailing in front of Tracy in the bed..talk about making it obvious that she's well on her way out, not that i give a crap about how Tracy feels.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

SNN09BB02H-180_777375a.jpg

Oooooo chuck! :eek::eek:

Anne Kirkbride that plays Deirdre has been getting abusive tweets about her neck, I think she is taking a case against the abuser as it is a sensitive subject as she had cancer of the throat or neck

casio4 wrote: »
    Anne Kirkbride that plays Deirdre has been getting abusive tweets about her neck, I think she is taking a case against the abuser as it is a sensitive subject as she had cancer of the throat or neck

Feck...poor woman. She had non-hodgkins lymphoma, probably did affect her neck glands. Great hope for other sufferers to see her recovering so well and so quickly. Some celebs have left twitter 'cos of nasty tweets.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

British boxer Nicola Adams has made history by becoming the first-ever Olympic woman boxing champion in front of an ecstatic crowd in London.

Adams, a one-time extra in soaps such as EastEnders and Coronation Street, produced a dominant display to beat a world champion from China.

Time to bring her back into the show for a one-on-one against Kirsty, I reckon.
    Soon sort that little domestic issue out. :D

NOOOO Mary's gone she was my favourite character :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I don't think she's actually gone for good.

LizT wrote: »
    I don't think she's actually gone for good.

Phew!

Rob dumps Eva and then tries to pull
    Stella

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

eeeeuuuuwwww gross

I don't like Rob but maybe he will grow on me as they say:D didn't like Stella at first but she is growing on me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Thank Christ Mary is gone, couldn't stand her nasty nosey ways, always stuffing her gob with something.

Deirdre is a bit clueless, going in and upsetting Tracey even more like that when she is still in a serious condition. Having said that I'm glad to see Michelle and Steve back together, hope it lasts.

Nice to see Eccles making an appearance, maybe he'll get a storyline sometime soon.

Deirdre was unbelievably stupid, bursting in like that and her yellow greasy haired daughter at death's door. Stupid woman:mad:..I thought by eavesdropping, she'd cop on how awkward Steve's situation was:confused:.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Deirdre was unbelievably stupid, bursting in like that and her yellow greasy haired daughter at death's door. Stupid woman:mad:..

Maybe Deirdre was pissed off over Tracy's nasty comments about Samir's kidney. He wasn't Deirdre's ex, they were still very happily married when he got beaten to brain-death on his way to donate a kidney to Tracy. Deirdre came close to never being able to forgive Tracy for what happened. No matter how relieved she was that Tracy was recovering, there is no way she'd just have chuckled at Tracy disparaging him like that. She clearly just bided her time and struck out at Tracy as soon as the opportunity arose. (At least that's how I'm going to view all of Deirdre's interactions with Tracy from now on. It will be more entertaining.)

iguana wrote: »
    Maybe Deirdre was pissed off over Tracy's nasty comments about Samir's kidney. He wasn't Deirdre's ex, they were still very happily married when he got beaten to brain-death on his way to donate a kidney to Tracy. Deirdre came close to never being able to forgive Tracy for what happened. No matter how relieved she was that Tracy was recovering, there is no way she'd just have chuckled at Tracy disparaging him like that. She clearly just bided her time and struck out at Tracy as soon as the opportunity arose. (At least that's how I'm going to view all of Deirdre's interactions with Tracy from now on. It will be more entertaining.)

She wasn't striking out at Tracy though, it was Steve she was having a go at. You're right though, Samir wasn't an ex. They've very short memories in soapland.

Ann22 wrote: »
    She wasn't striking out at Tracy though, it was Steve she was having a go at. You're right though, Samir wasn't an ex. They've very short memories in soapland.

Yeah but she's only pretending to be on Tracy's side while really she's ruining her life. Remember earlier this year when she 'fell' for Kylie's fainting fit and Becky was able to get Tracy's medical records? Well I've decided that was all part of her cunning plan. Seriously, Corrie makes a lot more sense this way.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Rob dumps Eva and then tries to pull
    Stella

Predictable :rolleyes: I'm getting really bored of watching Corrie now

bijapos wrote: »
    Thank Christ Mary is gone, couldn't stand her nasty nosey ways, always stuffing her gob with something.

Ah I like Mary, she can be funny but with an edge to her that reminds me of Cathy Bates in Misery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

jos28 wrote: »
    Ah I like Mary, she can be funny but with an edge to her that reminds me of Cathy Bates in Misery

That woman!!!:mad: i swear when she comes on the screen i always fast forward...

Mary : "Norris im leaving- i want to make new friends"
    Norris: "No- you have friends here... bla bla bla"

Mary : (real meaning) "Norris the fact that Roy Croppers turned me down makes me feel like a desperate woman, say you love me and we will play chess together forever and you will listen to me bang on about "what my mother used to say..."

Norris: (real meaning) Thank Christ for that- its very hard to eyeball Ritas boobs with you here eating the jelly babies all the time, and God if you bang on about your mother again ill cry.I was only using you for the magazine prizes and i was stuck with you for ages.Bye Now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement