Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any1 here a Match Box 20 Fan?

• 27-01-2006 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

well- just saw a link to a tv show that starts this sunday, and i knowticed that the main singer of matchbox 20 is gonna be in the show, which i think would be pretty cool since he has such an awsome personality. any whoo i got excited and decided to give a little shout out to others like me. They are calling the show trail-mix, you can find the website is here ( http://animal.discovery.com/convergence/horsesense/trail_mix/trail_mix.html ), looks like the series starts sunday night. I never figured him for a horse lover...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 psychooys

either you guys are asleep or your just not into this crew. I think the cast is pretty good. I mean rob thomas and joe perry will make a really good team i think. i mean rock stars are genrally really fun right?

Advertisement