Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Free Comic Book Day

• 02-05-2015 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭

Got a great haul of comics today in Big Bang! Anyone else get much? How were the other stores today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I was away for the weekend but managed to pop into a comic shop on Saturday. Got my Secret Wars + Avengers titles that I wanted and then picked up Street Fighter, Convergence and one or two others as well.

What was the Big Bang like? Pictures from last year were out the door crazy but the rain and bus strike must have had an impact this year...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Pretty sure it was busier this year! I was queuing for 2 hours and it rained heavily the entire time. People didn't seem to mind at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

this was taken at 4pm on the day!
    11209722_970998232919008_149413020117103401_n.jpg?oh=063bfeb3af26713174fe48fad96b9451&oe=55D98B0B

Advertisement