Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Art for words

• 18-02-2015 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi there

I am wondering if there is anybody about who would like to draw some pictures for me.

I am "working" (i dont have a day job) on something new in writing and i got the idea to change it to a "children" book.

I'm not talking about Ralph steadman type imagery, but that would be nice if he inspired you.

In my mind there is a graphic picture for every chapter start or finish. maybe 10 pictures. I could draw myself but im terrible lazy and ****e at it.

I have just started early this morning and this might just be a huge ego talking but i "think" there is something in it already.

Its a dystopian/utopian type things and i am finding many gadgets and techology are finding there way in. and i am also quite ****e with gadgets and technology and pretty **** at naming things....ie; a device for gathering stray thought and sending them between the groups of cadets ,i think i have named "thought-spreader" ,sounds like a machine used on the farm here for spreading ****e.

Ok this email might have many "inverted commas" but that doesnt mean im a total twat, just a little "****e" with grammer.

Artists, collage -uni enthusiasts that want to hop on something like this please get in touch..Boards seems to have its use, but it could also be nice to meet in real life-real time, and spark some creative passion..

uni limerick or arts collage is close,so if your reading from there...message back..or draw or anything...As always this will either fizzle/wither out or something consiously adds to it...otherwise,i be waiting in waiting town...

T
    Tagged:

Advertisement