Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

160g ipod transfer to HD

• 18-09-2014 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hi all-

My Ipod is on the blink and on the way out(freezes after 2 songs).I want to take the contents and put on to External HD-what's the best and easiest way to do this as I'm not good with computers-thanks a million

Comments

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Back in the day I used to use Sharepod - I'm sure that there are alternatives out there these days, but it will do what you are asking - transfer the music back off your iPod and onto your computer.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

The last free version of SharePOD is here. Not sure if it works with the latest iTunes but I used it when my iPod hard disk failed, it did the job fine.

Nick

Advertisement