Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spotify

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Playing local music is a pretty useless feature for an online music app was my point :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

srsly78 wrote: »
    Playing local music is a pretty useless feature for an online music app was my point :)
    Why so?
    I find it very good actually, especially when roaming!
    Download all the songs locally from the app!
    Dont know what Id do without Spotify

• Registered Users Posts: 14,716 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

anyone using We7's premium app? The free app is pretty good (for what it is, random music based on your preferences), but as others have said it doesn't work well over 3G

agree about Grooveshark - its annoying to use, a lot of incomplete albums, randomly tagged; all as a result of its origins as an extremely legally-dubious music-sharing service. Having said that it does seem to have reached some agreements with record companies since then, and numerous artists have claimed that they are making next to nothing out of Spotify...

Advertisement