Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

• 15-07-2013 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

You must have read my mind, I sent a demand off to flubit this morning to see if they could better it, will update if they can.

It's the lowest I've seen it too. As you said, the new release could be October before it comes available but will have a premium price tag, especially if the rumored flexi screen is realised:eek:

Jesus, flubit came back cheaper

2TTfdZQ.png

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

For the small difference in price, I'd stay with Amazon. Flubit will take a lot longer for delivery and if anything goes wrong, I'd prefer to deal with Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

If you order from Flubit, it will still come from Amazon but I'm sure the returns will have to go back through Flubit.
    For more expensive items, then I would have to agree with the Amazon route, but for basic items that you are not too bothered about returning, Flubit is pretty good tbf.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

bidiots wrote: »
    If you order from Flubit, it will still come from Amazon but I'm sure the returns will have to go back through Flubit.
    For more expensive items, then I would have to agree with the Amazon route, but for basic items that you are not too bothered about returning, Flubit is pretty good tbf.

There is no guarantee it will come from Amazon.

You're correct, but everthing I've ordered so far has

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

just check who you are buying from.

The package is shipped by amazon. Flubit have not part in anything to do with delivering the package. They are just a middle man so if the order does go wrong just deal with amazon ie their returns policy

Advertisement