Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

no one going to be wondergirl?
    I remember ww but star trek an the x files were my shows!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

JCY could be your wonder girl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

JCY could be your wonder girl!

hahah very funny - I was kinda hoping you'd be :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Oh me! :P Surely I could, but why over look the unique charm and talents of JCY and Aishae?

Itma is more of a deanna troi

• Advertisement

Oh me! :P Surely I could, but why over look the unique charm and talents of JCY and Aishae?

because you have a weird factor to you - your awkwardness is perfect for the part;)

Is being able to eat 2 boxes of pop tarts in one sitting a talent?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Feel weird saying this, but thought I should say it before I wield the power- I'm a mod now! Bwahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!

Congratulations. :) Enjoy your new shiny mod buttons.

Aishae wrote: »
    Itma is more of a deanna troi

Deanna Troi! I think I'm pretty apathetic to peoples problems at the moment :P
    because you have a weird factor to you - your awkwardness is perfect for the part;)

Awkward, haha, how so!

Holy horse radish - just pulled muscle in my back :(

• Advertisement

Itma - bev crusher?
    Seska? You'd be a good seska!
    Or maybe jadzia dax?

Aishae wrote: »
    Is being able to eat 2 boxes of pop tarts in one sitting a talent?!

Yes it is :)
    Holy horse radish - just pulled muscle in my back :(

Looks like I could offer my services to you and Baby at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Looks like I could offer my services to you and Baby at this stage.

I'm getting better, I can lift my arm a whole 3 inches away from my leg tonight!

WOO! :rolleyes:

Great news baby :) Sounds like a lot of stress thrown in there too. Holiday for you!

Your services :eek:

Your services :eek:
    Correction
    services[/]

I'm confused

I'm confused
    Services in italics. That bit more suggestive!

Ahh ;) I've the shelf life of jammie dodgers

I could rub your back WW, but that's all you'd get :P

• Advertisement

No it's alright now aishae cured me

So you've been fixed. Great to hear :)

So you've been fixed. Great to hear :)
    My dog has been fixed. Aided, assisted sounds better!

You're right. Fixed is a poor choice of words.

You're right. Fixed is a poor choice of words.
    Mind you there aren't many words you could use that don't sound bad there! Even sorted sounds naughty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Was at a wonderful civil partnership yesterday..... had forgotten what hangovers feel like!!

Was at a wonderful civil partnership yesterday..... had forgotten what hangovers feel like!!
    Never been to one! But I don't know many gay couples though. Old school friend is marrying her gf next year I think it is.

If I ever marry I'm eloping. Marry on a beach and people can attend via webcam. Well have a party (but not one that costs 20-30k!) when we get back. If it's summer maybe a bloody good barbie!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Aishae, it was a fabulous day. The couple have been together for 20 plus years. Am not sure I have ever seen two women look quite so happy :)

Hangover cure of home made brown bread, bacon and sausages seems to be working well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Did I miss something? :confused:

Nah just someone being immature through pm's :rolleyes: :D

How's the shoulder?

• Advertisement

Morning all - I have a conundrum .
    Blackberry or samsung galaxy ?

Advertisement