Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car tax wallet

Options
  • 11-02-2008 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Bit of a silly question but I need a slip to put my tax/insurance/nct cert into to stick on the windscreen (you know the things). Where do you get them? I tried a few dealers and the insurance company etc... Cannot find the thing anywhere.

I'm in the dublin area...

thanks!
    R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

If you have your insurance through the AA, they give them out free, or you know someone that has. Had many people ringing up looking for them...

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭missbusy

My insurance company send me one every year when i have my insurance renewed. :)

After that i would have definately thought that all car dealers would have them but i also think that halfords and a few places like that sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Bards

Petrol stations sometimes have them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Cool, thanks guys i'll get on it!

Advertisement