Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order of the final episodes

• 02-03-2012 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭

On the off chance anyone still reads this forum ...

I've watched the entire show over the last four months or so. From a very dodgy pilot, and a first season that seemed ropey at the time, it's grown into one of my favourite shows in any genre.

Anyway, that aside, I want to end it properly. I have the lot, I just want to watch it in the right order. I've just watched 5x19, leaving me just 3 regular episodes.

Based on the recommended viewing order in the Lurker's Guide, I should watch everything but the last episode first (i.e. 5x20 and 5x21).
    Then the movies 'River of Souls' and the apparently awful 'The Legend of the Rangers'. But according to the viewing guide here, I should also watch 'A Call to Arms' and the Crusade series before watching 5x22.

I'm wary of reading too much in case I come across any spoilers for the last few episodes.

Questions:
    - Just how bad is the LOTR film?
    - Is it worth watching Crusade at all?
    - Do I have the order right?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well i dont know about the order.. I just watched the episodes first and then the movies

but yes, LOTR is truly awful and no you should not watch crusade.
    everyone should just pretend crusade never actually happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Too late alas!

LOTR was even worse than I expected, and I had pretty low hopes for it.

I started watching Crusade cos I really enjoyed the setup in Call to Arms, but that was before I read all the stuff about the interference from the network, and found out it was cancelled a year into a 5 year run.
    It's pretty average so far, although on the plus side *anything* is a step up from LOTR.

Still, may as well finish it, and I still have 5x22 to look forward to to finish it all off.

Advertisement