Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

pokemon anime lets watch blind

• 27-08-2014 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Just to want to know if there anyone out there doing a blind lets watches of the pokemon anime series. I know its hard to come across as copyright is stricter then most other shows.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If you've got it, there's a reasonable amount of the anime on netflix. They've got the all Indigo League and a decent amount of the Orange Islands stuff there (around about 100 episodes in total), as well as a good bit of Black and White (nearly another 100 episodes).

And yeah, I've watched it all :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Irelandcool

No I mean Lets watches or blind commentary. They're sort of like Lets Plays on video games but more along the lines of videos where people film there reactions to the show.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh, huh. That's a weird concept.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

No I mean Lets watches or blind commentary. They're sort of like Lets Plays on video games but more along the lines of videos where people film there reactions to the show.

That sounds like The Worst Thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

No it's great.

If you're Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

But most people aren't....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Banjo wrote: »
    No it's great.

If you're Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

But most people aren't....

I was thinking the exact same thing.