Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Know Your Elves 2015 & 2016

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Loughc wrote: »
    Of course! :-)

Woohoo! Count me in then

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

And me! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I haven't posted in here very much at all but if intention to post in the coming months can count, please count me in :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Up to 11 now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭emmagination

I'm not an overly frequent poster but you can put my name in if needed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Sure stick me down. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

I'm more of a lurker/thanker than active contributor, but I am a dedicated Christmas nut and would gladly do this too if you'd have me. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm more of a lurker/thanker than active contributor, but I am a dedicated Christmas nut and would gladly do this too if you'd have me. :)

Of course! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

So when is this thing kicking off?

We'll be kicking off Monday September 7th with Fussyonion. :)

That gives us Christmas week 'off' and leaves a spare week in case we run over time or get an extra participant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Will there be a list going up so we know who is on what weeks? Sorry first time signing up for it so I'm sure I'm probably missing something here lol :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Hey hey hey! As we only have 22 Mondays left until Christmas Week, I'm opening this up for applications for 2015,

As per previous requests we have;

1) Fussyonion,
    2) Jude13,
    3) Kitten_k,
    4) Snowgal
    5) Mud
    6) Baby and crumble
    7) Glitzgirl
    8) Scarinae
    9) Kerry4Sam
    10) Posy
    11) Miamee
    12) Emmagination
    13) Toto Wolfcastle
    14) Mystery Egg

Lets see can we get to 20 and we'll kick off next week :)
    Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Will there be a list going up so we know who is on what weeks? Sorry first time signing up for it so I'm sure I'm probably missing something here lol :)

LoughC is updating the list in the post above as people add their name :)

I'm going to have to start thinking of Christmassy questions! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Should this not have kicked off yesterday?

kitten_k wrote: »
    Should this not have kicked off yesterday?

Oops it should have! Apologies I've started a new job so I was away at induction yesterday all over the place so much change haha. I'll check with fussy onion if she's still ok to go :-)

Oops it should have! Apologies I've started a new job so I was away at induction yesterday all over the place so much change haha. I'll check with fussy onion if she's still ok to go :-)

You mean we no longer work in the same company? :(

You mean we no longer work in the same company? :(

No longer since the 1st of September :(

I miss it but I had to make the move.

No longer since the 1st of September :(

I miss it but I had to make the move.

I know the feeling I am with them nearly 9 years! Having said that I have been on secondment for 5 of those!

I know the feeling I am with them nearly 9 years! Having said that I have been on secondment for 5 of those!

I was with them over 4 years on secondment for all of it haha. There's a good chance we may have worked on the same secondment at some stage haha.

Na we haven't I have been in the one place for the 5 years with just one other guy. He left in February so just me now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

I would be interested in taking part at some stage.

I would be interested in taking part at some stage.

We have one spot left so it's yours. You'll be up the week before Christmas week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

We have one spot left so it's yours. You'll be up the week before Christmas week :D

Great time to do it :) 14th is it, or 21st ?

Great time to do it :) 14th is it, or 21st ?

14th for you :)

I haven't forgotten about you Mud, I'll set up a thread when the site is fully functional again. It's all over the shop at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I haven't forgotten about you Mud, I'll set up a thread when the site is fully functional again. It's all over the shop at the moment.

I hadn't even realised that this was my week! Bring it on! I'm excited to do it :) In your own time of course, the site's been mighty interesting all weekend :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,712 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

If anyone drops out, I'd be interested in taking part!

Am I this week?

You are!!

We hadn't forgotten about you.

>_>

<_<

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    You are!!

We hadn't forgotten about you.

>_>

<_<

Oops in my defence I am away for the weekend :P

Advertisement