Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Championship H2H thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭G1032

Well beaten in the end by bottom of the table Lcam-01xb Dominion.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

G1032 wrote: »
    Well beaten in the end by bottom of the table Lcam-01xb Dominion.

they're not bottom of the table anymore.....i am :o

Up against 4th place The Gooners next. Really need to get a few successive wins under my belt. 12th place. 7 off the lead and 6 off promotion.

Up against 4th place The Gooners next. Really need to get a few successive wins under my belt. 12th place. 7 off the lead and 6 off promotion.

I had hoped for promotion to the prem this season but i'll settle for mid table mediocrity now.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

I managed to grab a victory despite having the third lowest score of the GW!

We have 5 of the same palyers for this week so it should be close, I need a big week from Sterling and Hazard to stay quite to have a chance.

Only 4 points between 1st and 10th so it's still anyone's league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Goes to show the vagaries of the head to head...I'm 3 points behind a team who has scored 146 points less than me!

I'm going to lose yet again I'd say. 2 points ahead but opponent has Pelle left to play. Damn you Fabianski

I'm going to lose yet again I'd say. 2 points ahead but opponent has Pelle left to play. Damn you Fabianski

I wouldn't be so sure. At the moment a draw looks the most likely result but you are definetly favourite to win

Local_Chap wrote: »
    I wouldn't be so sure. At the moment a draw looks the most likely result but you are definetly favourite to win

So Pelle scores and I lose again. Still on 21 points.

Down to 13th. 10 points off the top and 9 off 3rd.
    Promotion chances getting slimmer by the week

• Advertisement

a narrow one point victory see my 4th win of the season :cool:

still paddy last though!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

A bad week sees me lose by 10 points to Hotpockets....staying put at 9th.....

DC

[IMG][/img]0038f93bf8608571c856e245fbcd469a.jpg

[IMG][/img]81e4c8647fbe5cb64c0834445494e8ff.jpg

Finally!! First win in a little while. Beat Remotes Boys.

Crept back into the top half into 10th place.
    9 behind the leader and 6 off promotion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭skippy15

Just had a look at my opponent for this gw- veterans
    convinced had opened my team. Only change in squad is duff and hart for me v foster and moore for him so far. Best captain choice wins ha

Back to the top I go after beating Bunch of Goons! My overall score is still very low, 5th lowest in this league!

Local_Chap wrote: »
    Back to the top I go after beating Bunch of Goons! My overall score is still very low, 5th lowest in this league!

It's gas. I've 71 points more than you but I'm in 10th place!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

Looks like my sixth win in a row brings me to the top of the table in this.

H2H is a funny format really.

I got a win. Move to 27 points.

Playing Van Gaalacticos this week

After subs added and hit points deducted he's on 33 to my 34

He has nobody left and I have Fabianski and Bony

So it's looking like I'll win unless one or both of my two get sent off!! I wouldn't rule anything out though!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭kevinroche3333

Bad Week for NeverDrinkingAgain with 32 but only 4 points behind with Skrtel to play at home to Swansea, goal or clean sheet would sneak a win for me and nearer the top!

Me (Real Social Dad) v Remotes Boys this week.....looks like I win with 47 (still with Taylor and Sterling to play tonight) and Remotes Boys is all in with 31 and 4 off of the bench.

Still mid table for me though.

DC

Another win sees me jump up to 9th but I'm just 6 off the leader. Top 3 on 36 points. There is light at the end of the tunnel again!

This weeks results move me up to 6th overall.....but it's really tight at the top......

[IMG][/img]bcbcb224b2dc9b700aa1aa495b541de3.jpg

Table overall

[IMG][/img]00932468d377d234beb3a76a5a80fc6f.jpg

Next gamesweek....

[IMG][/img]d95f86e1e12f639d40a46e006f33db71.jpg

DC

after a pathetic 3 wins from my first 14 matches I've now won 4 out of 5.
    still in the relegation places but at least I have people within touching distance now.

I'd like to thank the board for sticking with me through those tough times and promise I won't repay their faith by going to manage crystal palace :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

I seem to be beating anyone I play above me and loose to anyone below me, that was working out great when I was 4th from bottom ! the whole league is still wide open at the halfway mark

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

I want to beat Bojango Unchained this week for ruining the Ultimate league before it ever reached the halfway stage :) At least I can claim the double over him this season then

Lost by a point today. A single point. 36-37.
    Fcuk you John Terry.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

After my six wins in a row sent me top, I've now lost the last two, 57-50 this week.

• Advertisement

Back to winning ways with a 73-62 win over Bojango Unchained

That moves me to 33 point and into 9th, just 3 points behind that much coveted 3rd place.

Next week I'm up against 5th placed Bosco Borisov

Advertisement