Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA Championship H2H thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

1st v 2nd this week. I see The Gooners has played his WC though so not holding my breath!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Local_Chap

Fizman wrote: »
    1st v 2nd this week. I see The Gooners has played his WC though so not holding my breath!

Wildcard was much needed after my last few weeks, I've fallen from 22,000 to 175,000 since GW 3! I have gotten very lucky with the fixtures in this in the last few weeks as my GW score has been poor every week since week 3! I'm not feeling confident of a victory this week even with my WC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

****! hadn't checked on this in a while and now see I'm langusihung second from bottom, 1 win and 7 defeats!! and if i remember correctly that 1 win was against the only person that week who got a lower score than me :D

the wildcard was used last week though and i'm much happier with my team now so hoping to climb that table fairly quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Games week 9 is underway......top of the table fight it out as first plays second.....Gooners v Hotpockets......

[IMG][/img]281ff73ea459bccbbc9b1fe43124b5a4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,908 ✭✭✭G1032

I had a quick look there. I've lost I reckon. Need 22 points from Baines and Coloccini (I think)!
    That ain't gonna happen!

• Advertisement

G1032 wrote: »
    I had a quick look there. I've lost I reckon. Need 22 points from Baines and Coloccini (I think)!
    That ain't gonna happen!

Ya. Just as I suspected!!

And I take the outright lead for the first time this season! We both had bad weeks, yours just happened to be a little bit worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Looks like I've won my match this week. Sneaking away from relegation and towards mid table. should break into the top 200k as well for the first time this season. Green arrows for 2 weeks running

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Games week 10.......mid table for me at the moment......

[IMG][/img]fa7d4a71f3eca9b268c7081ff4537b83.jpg

[IMG][/img]8fb70b9746f0dd90fe001b7781d2756e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

ahead by 7 points in my match, need Palace to score or mannone to get less than 7pts to win. I can see a 0-0 draw coming up and sweating on bps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭bo-sco

I won my match by a point, all thanks to Mannone being dropped.

But still dropped from 6th to 7th in the table anyway!

Back to the top of the table!

Back to the top of the table!

You're Alabama Hotpockets so?! playing you this week. I'm 9 points behind you after 5 wins and 5 losses.

Beat the league leader!!:)

6 wins now and 5 defeats.

Back on top after a close win over 4th!
    Beat the league leader!!:)

6 wins now and 5 defeats.

14 from Coloccini and 11 from Baines blew me away alright, was looking comfortable until they showed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,768 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Just as a general enquiry, with about a third of the season gone, how are people finding the format?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

CSF wrote: »
    Just as a general enquiry, with about a third of the season gone, how are people finding the format?

The format's fine in my opinion and I think the positions after 12 gameweeks are starting to move to reflect overall positions.

This chart shows how we're looking at the moment.

2aaf539dd9044e1abec6363a74d7142c.png

tom_k wrote: »
    The format's fine in my opinion and I think the positions after 12 gameweeks are starting to move to reflect overall positions.

This chart shows how we're looking at the moment.

2aaf539dd9044e1abec6363a74d7142c.png

I'm the outlier in 4th, my lowest position to date, after a dreadful few weeks! The format is fine. The graph is downward sloping which is what you would expect once things begin to settle down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Back up to 7th with a victory over Team Ramrod. Had a few bad weeks but still only 6 points off the top.

doing absolutely horrendous in this, second from bottom, only held off last place due to points scored overall.
    last week was one of my worst weeks ever since i began playing FF years ago 31 (-4).
    I'm up against 17th place today, 'I'm never drinking again'.....hopefully they didn't stick to their team name and were out on the beer last night and made some transfers about 4am. I think i need those kind of thins this season :D

• Advertisement

I'm in 12th place but just 6 points off 3rd spot. While that's not a huge gap I wouldn't want to let it get any bigger either.

This week I'm up against second placed "Team Ramrod"

I'm also on - 4 already.

He has Costa and I don't

I'm in 12th place but just 6 points off 3rd spot. While that's not a huge gap I wouldn't want to let it get any bigger either.

This week I'm up against second placed "Team Ramrod"

I'm also on - 4 already.

He has Costa and I don't

This has gone very much against plan so far. Team Ramrod has Chambers, Welbeck and Sanchez.

I've had Wisdom and Sanchez play so far.

This has gone very much against plan so far. Team Ramrod has Chambers, Welbeck and Sanchez.

I've had Wisdom and Sanchez play so far.

Aaannnnnddddddddd I've got ADM. Guess I've lost already and it's only quarter past 3

Well Costa cost Team Ramrod and I won 46 - 41
    Tables not updated yet but looks like I'm now just 3 points off promotion spot and 6 off the leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Well Costa cost Team Ramrod and I won 46 - 41
    Tables not updated yet but looks like I'm now just 3 points off promotion spot and 6 off the leader.

Bit of a disaster from Costa alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭kevinroche3333

Hogey007 wrote: »
    doing absolutely horrendous in this, second from bottom, only held off last place due to points scored overall.
    last week was one of my worst weeks ever since i began playing FF years ago 31 (-4).
    I'm up against 17th place today, 'I'm never drinking again'.....hopefully they didn't stick to their team name and were out on the beer last night and made some transfers about 4am. I think i need those kind of thins this season :D

Was on the sauce friday night which gave me the courage to captain Austin!

Was on the sauce friday night which gave me the courage to captain Austin!

ha ha feck it...another defeat for me! fair play though! at least my decision to captain costa over di maria didn't cost me as they were both rubbish choices.

and a heads up to who ever i'm playing next, you already have a point start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭skippy15

Going be tight at the top looks like 4/5 teams now within 3 from top-
    Won 50- 47 was always going be close with so many similar players

The side in 13th place are just six points behind the leader and 3 points off a promotion place. Very tight.

• Advertisement

My 10th place team playing the bottom of the table team.

Going to be very tight. A lot depends on Aguero, Hazard.

He has Sanchez, Aguero (c), Fabregas, Clyne and Chambers.

I have Sanchez, Aguero, Fabregas, Hazard (c), Robertson, Baines

Advertisement