Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My Pokémon Bank Project

• 06-08-2014 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

I wanted to post this a few days ago but I hadn't posted enough times to post links! :rolleyes:

As I hadn't been able to trade (for various reasons) since the old link cable days, I hadn't been able to evolve a Kadabra since Gold, never mind completing the Pokédex!

So with a 3DS and Pokémon X, I was finally able to trade, which meant I finally had a realistic chance to complete the National Dex. So I set myself a challenge, to have one of every Pokémon at the same time. Between catching Pokémon in X, transfering from White, Platinum and HeartGold, and a lot of GTS trading I managed to get one of every Pokémon except for event legendaries. After two weeks on a helpful Facebook group I was able to trade for all those missing legendaries.

So here it is, all 719 Pokémon in my Pokémon Bank at the same time! :)

http://imgur.com/a/5XZae

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

What was your game time in the end? It took me about 220 hours but that included time spent waiting for the Bank to come online.

Trying to do a Living Hidden Ability Pokedex now.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

I can't remember what it was at the time, but it's 195 hours now! That time includes a lot of IV breeding and a bit of EV training too though (as well as nearly a weeks extra game play)!

Good luck with it! Now I'm just waiting for that
    Hoopa
    Pokémon to come out so I can have all 720 Pokémon at once! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

beaner09 wrote: »
    I can't remember what it was at the time, but it's 195 hours now! That time includes a lot of IV breeding and a bit of EV training too though (as well as nearly a weeks extra game play)!

Good luck with it! Now I'm just waiting for that
    Hoopa
    Pokémon to come out so I can have all 720 Pokémon at once! haha

Their is 721 in total.
    Volcanion
    being the other along with the one you named. For some reason two seem to have been forgotten about. Even Diancie was pretty much ignored until recently.

721 is an annoying number as it will spill over a leave one single Pokémon in a new box :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Their is 721 in total.
    Volcanion
    being the other along with the one you named. For some reason two seem to have been forgotten about. Even Diancie was pretty much ignored until recently.

721 is an annoying number as it will spill over a leave one single Pokémon in a new box :mad:

Woah that typing! They better hurry up and release them soon!

Advertisement