Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

30+ Men Who Look Like Overgrown Babies

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

I blame Ross Kemp. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Tell it to the OP, he thinks you are an overgrown baby!
    No, a bit more Slaine than Stewie.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

They're trying harder to suck titties too...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Lots of rugby players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Snowie wrote: »
    badly dressed poor diet, bad genetics.. irish people are kinda imbred i recon

that doesn't even require reconnaissance my ma shacked up with a guy, they needn't get married as their surnames are already the same. Steve Collins? no; that Steve Collins, check out his wife.. cos if he gave her his 'tache she'd be 'im

not into promoting my sister as beauty queen I am very much the guy who looks for that green bitch. Or closest far flung thing.. Asian / Alien hmmm... even their text looks distinctly alien. We have bn voted as 1st n 2nd ugliest disrespectively; also internally flawed as highest instance of muamba syndrome in Europe.. n that's not even per head/ per capita!! I won't be settling for anything less lumme tell ya. I care about our future generations. Maybe I can now see why folk are crying out to mix it up more than just a bit here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

LH Pathe wrote: »
    that doesn't even require reconnaissance my ma shacked up with a guy, they needn't get married as their surnames are already the same. Steve Vollins? no; that Steve Collins, check out his wife.. cos if he gave her his 'tache she'd be 'im

not into promoting my sister as beauty queen I am very much the guy who looks for that green bitch. Or closest far flung thing.. Asian / Alien hmmm... even their text looks distinctly alien. We have bn voted as 1st n 2nd ugliest disrespectively; also internally flawed as highest instance of muamba syndrome in Europe.. n that's not even per head/ per capita!! I won't be settling for anything less lumme tell ya. I care about our future generations

I'm sorry I didn't get that.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

that doesn't even require reconnaissance my ma shacked up with a guy, they needn't get married as their surnames are already the same. Steve Vollins? no; that Steve Collins, check out his wife.. cos if he gave her his 'tache she'd be 'im

not into promoting my sister as beauty queen I am very much the guy who looks for that green bitch. Or closest far flung thing.. Asian / Alien hmmm... even their text looks distinctly alien. We have bn voted as 1st n 2nd ugliest disrespectively; also internally flawed as highest instance of muamba syndrome in Europe.. n that's not even per head/ per capita!! I won't be settling for anything less lumme tell ya. I care about our future generations. Maybe I can now see why folk are crying out to mix it up more than just a bit here

Drugs are also a major factor in premature ageing I'm told.

Another reason so many look like babies is the toddler wear even disenfranchised 13yr olds look like toddlers in. light blue hoodies etc looks like cot lining to me - Combined with Rooney syndrome it is devastating; looking older than one should yet also appearing younger.

I'd say less toddler, more shrek though. That's the Frenchman in me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

It struck me recently that there a large number of men, who when they hit 30, start to get pudgy, red cheeked, start losing their hair & begin to look like, well, overgrown babies.

What's the story with that?!?

Starbelgrade, you have (understandably!) babies on the brain atm :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Men have a biological need to have nipples in their mouth and should that not occur for many years (for whatever reason that may be) the male body will start to physically morph back into baby form, as it the genetic memory knows that this was the last physical state that it was in when there was effortless ability to acquire regular breast offerings.

So, next time you laugh fat bald men who look like mini Michelin men - just remember the cause and appreciate that what you in fact witnessing is evolutionary phenomenon of: shape-shifting baby form regression due an oral deficiency of female nipples.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

that doesn't even require reconnaissance my ma shacked up with a guy, they needn't get married as their surnames are already the same. Steve Collins? no; that Steve Collins, check out his wife.. cos if he gave her his 'tache she'd be 'im

Mannnnnn I bet that totally made sense in your own head :cool:....

Who am I to judge... :)

I have found myself more drawn to pensioners that are probably considered ugly by their own ethnic standards than an Irish former miss world in her apparent prime!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 994 ✭✭✭carbon nanotube

It struck me recently that there a large number of men, who when they hit 30, start to get pudgy, red cheeked, start losing their hair & begin to look like, well, overgrown babies.

What's the story with that?!?

better than to look like the arsenal keeper and be refused entry to, well everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Balmed Out wrote: »
    What I dont understand is all the younger 'men' who look like really ugly girls.

They wear hair gel, cosmetics and are dressed like they have a stylist rather then in a more functional manly way. Oh and they have wash bags containing more then tooth paste, tooth brush and razor. One other thing bad enough to be so vain as to have a comb but a hairbrush?
    They're called metrosexuals I think. They more than likely have more beauty products than the average woman. They should hand in their man cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

That's the Frenchman in me

What did he lean over and whisper in your ear?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

The pudginess is probably our increasingly high-calorie diet and sedentary lifestyle. Metabolic rates tend to decrease with age, too.

Red cheeks could be from Rosacea, nicknamed the 'curse of the Celts'. It might also be caused by increase body temperature from the pudginess and exertion kicking in sooner.

The losing of hair is most likely just plain old male pattern baldness.

Hope that helps answer your questions OP.
    Or it could be the beer.

Raekwon wrote: »
    That's the Frenchman in me

What did he lean over and whisper in your ear?

Nasty things... he wanted his shoes polished n I said no. suddenly I was being sodomized by the devil imself and bawlin like a big baby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Bad diet,lack of exercise or none at all ,smoking and drinking is your answer OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Johro wrote: »
    Or it could be the beer.

The beer increases the calorie intake alright, probably cause even more sedentary activity and flares up the Rosacea. Some are also likely to act like babies after a few too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I blame Ross Kemp. :cool:

Ross Kemp is a ride:o It's the other guy who plays Phil Mitchell who is the image of a baby:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Drugs are also a major factor in premature ageing I'm told.

do you mean oil of olay, or max factor? if yes then i agree :P smothering your face everyday with chemicals can't be good for your skin in the long run.

Advertisement