Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-PlayStation/dp/B0084SQGNA/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1339099469&sr=8-2-spell

If its like, 30 euro round these parts, I'l pick it up. Not paying 45 quid odd for it when its 30 euro on PS3 with an extra game.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Otacon wrote: »
    What are tomorrow night's Euromillions lottery numbers?

Sorry can't say, would cause a time paradox and i'd end up shouting "SNAKKKEEEEEEE" for weeks.

On a lesser note, guess who's gonna become a millionaire tomorrow :pac:

I'l get 32 euro cash for resistance :rolleyes: means if you add in how little I paid for it, I'l be getting a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

cloud493 wrote: »
    I'l get 32 euro cash for resistance :rolleyes: means if you add in how little I paid for it, I'l be getting a good deal.

**** so?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

how much did you pay for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

What store is offering so much?

Cex is. I paid... 30 for it, by selling two copies of modnation racers that cost me 30 euro each, and reselling them to symths for 46.

My opinion of resistance burning skies, now having done the single player, is..... I agree with the 2/10 reviews, its utter ****e. Put this on any other console, wouldn't have scored any 5's/. The vita is not so starved of software you need to play this.

Cex is. I paid... 30 for it, by selling two copies of modnation racers that cost me 30 euro each, and reselling them to symths for 46.

My opinion of resistance burning skies, now having done the single player, is..... I agree with the 2/10 reviews, its utter ****e. Put this on any other console, wouldn't have scored any 5's/. The vita is not so starved of software you need to play this.

Smyths are only giving €8 now for Modnation. I don't like shoot em ups too much so I think I will avoid this and save my money for Lego Batman 2.

Smyths are only giving €8 now for Modnation. I don't like shoot em ups too much so I think I will avoid this and save my money for Lego Batman 2.

Hence why I did it last week :cool: I'm gonna save the credit for gravity rush I reckon.

according to this website

http://www.meristation.com/es/playstation-vita/noticias/e3-2012-sony-celebrara-un-nuevo-evento-para-playstation-vita-en-junio/1781811

there is to be a Vita only event sometime in june. It will also include another Playstation Vita Heaven.

Suppose it'll make up for the lack of showing at E3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anyone know the cash trade in price of the PS Vita with Uncharted in Xtravision?...

Anyone know the cash trade in price of the PS Vita with Uncharted in Xtravision?...

Xtravision don't take consoles.

If there is a HMV near you they will give the best price,why are you selling it?

Xtravision do have the best deal, totally reminded me Vita + resistance + memory card for 260 euro.

Xtravision do have the best deal, totally reminded me Vita + resistance + memory card for 260 euro.

Is that the trade in case value for that bundle? Or the price they are selling it at... Selling it as I might wait a month or 2 and rebuy.. Going to be working soon so can afford to buy one then just can't really keep now.. Might end up keeping it though if I can't get sold :p

Is that the trade in case value for that bundle? Or the price they are selling it at... Selling it as I might wait a month or 2 and rebuy.. Going to be working soon so can afford to buy one then just can't really keep now.. Might end up keeping it though if I can't get sold :p

Only Gamestop and HMV trade in consoles Smyths and Xtravision don't,ask on Gamestops facebook page what they are offering.

That's what they're selling it for. You shouldn't even trade it in!

Edit - you're looking at 200 in gamestop.

That's what they're selling it for. You shouldn't even trade it in!

Edit - you're looking at 200 in gamestop.

Ah yeah thats awful, I'll keep it then, getting no use out of it but then again I am doing the Leaving... :p

Ah yeah thats awful, I'll keep it then, getting no use out of it but then again I am doing the Leaving... :p

So am I :rolleyes: repeating in fact.

So am I :rolleyes: repeating in fact.

Yeah seen you about the LC fourum... Im 20 doing it :p Left and came back... I finding it easy though :p...

Back on topic, is LBP the next big title then to buy?...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Isn't Gravity Rush out today?

Isn't Gravity Rush out today?

Friday in Ireland.

Gravity rush, Metal gear solid collection, batman, doctor who on wednesday.

Wait, what batman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Wait, what batman?

Lego Batman 2....if you are into the Lego Games i'd wait for Lego Lord of the Rings

Crap! That flew well under my radar!

I like batman, lego and lord of the rings in equal measure............feck!

Is the game play supposed to be better in lotr? Release date for it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Gravity rush, Metal gear solid collection, batman, doctor who on wednesday.

all on friday????

Don't think MGS collection is out till 27th.

Also, I totally got into the Little Big Planet Vita Beta :D:D:D

Check this post out, its how i found out i had a code: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/06/12/didnt-get-into-the-littlebigplanet-vita-beta-fear-not-click-here/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yeah seen you about the LC fourum... Im 20 doing it :p Left and came back... I finding it easy though :p...

what's LBP?

• Advertisement

what's LBP?
    Little big planet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement