Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the foods to avoid to get rid of a small belly?

• 06-09-2013 10:08am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

I'm 6'2 and really skinny, straight up/straight down apart from a small belly which I'm trying desperately to lose.

I've completely removed bread and chocolate from my diet, and only have beers once a week.

Is this a decent start?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

The belly will be removed by eating at a deficit and losing bodyfat. Unfortunatley there's no way to specifically target the stomach area so it will be removed from all over. If you combine this with some weight lifting your body composition will change for the better. This is assuming you're not happy "skinny straight up/straight down". The removal of carbs can help with reducing bloating alright and that's what it looks like you're doing.

It's a good start and definitely one in the right direction. Small steps will get you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 antofitz

Stick with wholegrains, fruit and veg have your deserved treat day :) go mad :) I agree with Blacktie defonatly advise for you to do weight training for this will increase muscle and strip unwanted fat from all over the body. Make sure to work out upper and the lower body to promote good overall muscle balance... drink plenty of water, allways have a decent meal before the training and especially after. Protein is really important for your muscle growth. Eggs one of the best sources of protein, you can have chicken, beef,fish,pork etc...

I and my fellow trainer wish you all the best with it and if you have any more questions feel free to ask us. :)

Anthony and Philip :)

Advertisement