Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voting

• 11-06-2008 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I recentanly turned 18 and have not recevided my voting card...Am i still on the resister??????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

You have to register to be put on it, you don't go on by default.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,194 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Here's a quick question, can't remember off the top of my head from the general election - I recently sent my passport off to get a new one, and now no longer have any ID. Only thing I have with a picture would be my student card - will I have much of an issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

crash_000 wrote: »
    Here's a quick question, can't remember off the top of my head from the general election - I recently sent my passport off to get a new one, and now no longer have any ID. Only thing I have with a picture would be my student card - will I have much of an issue?

It could be, do you still have your birth cert? I would bring that too.

Advertisement