Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LOST Blue Children's Bag [found]

• 28-12-2013 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

Hi, not sure where to post this but while on the way through Roscommon my parents had to pull over as the niece was feeling sick.

In all the hassle and bother a blue child's bag was left behind which has a lot of important items belonging to my niece. If any thing is heard by anyone I would love if you could contact me. She is quite sad as you can imagine as some Santa presents were in the bag!

Thanks for reading....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Alidee

perhaps get onto Shannonside Northern Sound breakfast shows or ring in later and they will give a shout out about it. Usually helps. or get someone local to pop it on Facebook......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Where abouts in Roscommon did they pull over?
    In the town or county?
    Shannonside is your best best, or a notice in the local paper or mass leaflet.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Addle wrote: »
    Where abouts in Roscommon did they pull over?
    In the town or county?
    Shannonside is your best best, or a notice in the local paper or mass leaflet.

Thanks for the advice, luckily someone daw it fall and handed it in to the guards! We rang them last night and they met us at Swinford!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Glad it got sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement