Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

cabbage ultimate problems?

• 13-04-2013 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having problems with this app,hasn't been working for me for the last couple of days..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

was using it last night with no problems...on meteor network.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭ooter

On three myself,very strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭blobbie

Yip, has been acting a bit odd the past few days on 3.

Quite a few messages failing with the odd "unable to connect to network" error. Probably a 3 issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

there's a thread over in 'Talk to Three' with alot of users experiencing webtext issues, so i reckon it's probably to do with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭ooter

Cheers lads,it actually started working again last night so hopefully that's the end of the problems.
    Anyone got a link to that "talk to three" thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭SickBoy

ooter wrote: »
    Cheers lads,it actually started working again last night so hopefully that's the end of the problems.
    Anyone got a link to that "talk to three" thread?

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2056924865

Still not working for me on Three :(

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Larcoon

Since Cabbage Ultimate is not on the Play Store. Is there any alternative to it. I was looking for a full mail client. Anyone have any ideas

Advertisement