Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 Cooking Club Week 1: Chorizo and Chickpea Stew

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

eviltwin wrote: »
    Made this today but with 4 quorn sausages and a can of Aldi's mixed beans as they were all out of chickpeas. It was lovely, so quick and easy to make and really filling. Making it again tomorrow :pac:

Made it today with a whack of chicken, a few diced spuds and red wine rather than white. Most delicious :)

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bigronnie9

made this again last night but copied other posters and added chicken as well, very tasty!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Made this a couple of weeks ago - but added in pork belly also. It was awesome, and even better the next day. It has been added to our repretoire of meals. Thanks O.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bigronnie9

Girlfriend made this last night (with a chicken breast added), after finding the recipe I had printed off here. Delicious as always!

I arrived home late, she informed me it was so good she had seconds....I was starving so finished what was probably enough for two people...meant to have enough left to freeze but not a bite left!
    serves 3-4 people

We may need to work on portion control...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,422 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Huh, thought I'd commented here a few months ago. Have made this a couple of times now and I love it. Even my celery-hating housemate loves it :confused: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64,684 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Made this tonight. Lovely!

Used a large teaspoon of Spanish smoked paprika and left out the chili - but added some to my plate (OH doesn't like too spicy)

Will be a regular here as I always have the ingredients in the house and it is quick and easy to make.
    serves 3-4 people

I had about two thirds of the recipe myself. Does that mean I count for about 2.5 people? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Made this last night- used red wine instead of white as we only really drink red and added some chopped peppers and baby tomatoes. Was lovely! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kfc1

Making this for 2nd time today, will add in some peppers & chicken this time, suprised how much I liked this last time as I suffer from celery phobia.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Made this for for a group for dinner today. Very tasty! Added peppers and smoked paprika. Went down well. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Very tasty, used red wine instead of white and smoked paprika instead of the normal stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement