Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Late Late Show - March 7th 2014

1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I could be wrong but I think that may be one of the worst ever episodes.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 19,573 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I'm an hour behind- watching +1 channel- reckon we could develop TLLS thread further by reliving whatever you've just experienced? :D

Might make sense. Just to see if it really was broadcast, or just some sort of tv nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,573 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Hmm...

You could also very well be right!

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

well i have to say, this thread has been the most entertaining thing iv seen in ages. ive missed a good aul sneer. cheers lads. possibly the same time again some other week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

In fairness, there's a lot to choose from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Ah! At last the relief of that show being over is humungus! Hector way past his sell by date.Ryan still let loose on us, yawn! Good sedative for sleeping tonight.I'm exhausted from the tedium of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

next week billy and linda dance the rumba whilst being poked with a stick by jim corr.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

I could walk into RTE on a friday morning and have a better show organised for that evening, than that ****e which has been produced week after week.
    Late late show has gone downhill at such speed its scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭passremarkable

night folks

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I could walk into RTE on a friday morning and have a better show organised for that evening, than that ****e which has been produced week after week.
    Late late show has gone downhill at such speed its scary.

What they need to do is to show a few youtube clips..... that would really add to our enjoyment ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tritriagain

I think it proves something when a panto was the best guest on a 3hour chat show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tritriagain

Panto horse .....horse i should have said horse. Sorry ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

The 3 couples dancing at the end has to be the most cringe induced pile of ****e ever to be shown on Irish TV.

Who thought that this might be entertaining, as for the couples themselves, wtf were ye thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

The clip machine is due a service..

Would never have happened in Colette's day

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Would never have happened in Colette's day

Or Roisin. If she isn't called Roll It There by her friends, I'll be angered!!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭marbless

rustybmw wrote: »
    She bring a bit of lightness and good humour to a very very heavy subject matter. Fair Play to her.
    Agreed. A remarkable story very movingly told.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I missed the show last night but did Tubs comment about last week's smackdown between Linda and Billy at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    I told you Sheana, it an f*ckin geata!

Ol'Donie
    I missed the show last night but I read the thread this morning. Thread was cracking but the above comment from Ol'Donie had me in stitches..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

saw the stag yesterday...laughed my hole off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Lol at tubs not just showing YouTube clips relevant to the show but also the more lower common denominator clips from from the YouTube top ten! Wtf was that about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,299 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I didn't like the show at all tbf.

I was bored throughout the whole thing as the guest's on it, apart from Evelyn and Amy Huberman, were cringe inducing.

The guest list for the next show well tell it all about the legacy of Ryan's time as LLS host.

Advertisement