Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help!! Can I ask you to test a game??

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭Wossack

unlimited coins! :eek:

sign me up!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 1,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭satchmo

Mail sent.

Best of luck with it lads, the more game development going on in Ireland the more likely the industry will take hold. Be sure you make yourselves known over at gamedevelopers.ie too, and take part in the latest Irish Games Survey if you haven't already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

:confused:will send the mail, as soon as i get my lunch break in 2 hours :s

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

where can I hand in these infinite coins for innernet money and get my theoretical dollars!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

right over there at the Eternal Currency Exchange... -->

Ok, so we got like 62 people wanting to test which is beyond awesome. But also too many for me to email personally (which is what I had intended :)). We're going to use MailChimp and manage things from there. I'll send out the first explanations over the weekend. Our programmer's infection isnt better today so he's out and the User Test build isnt there just yet. :(
    Anyway in the mean time we'll get everyone set up for downloading it and stuff.

While the game itself is pretty much complete from a gameplay point of view, its still quite an early beta so for example there is no ending yet (you just die :p) and the shop doesnt work (you dont need it to, you have unlimited coins!). But the game itself is as polished as we want to make it before we show it to ye.
    (Its a careful balance between showing you rubbish... and being so far down the polishing that we cant take any feedback on board..)

I cant tell you how excited we are about this. Just a few more days...
    Thanks,
    DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

Email sent.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Ooh, ooh!!

mail sent..

(you can blame the guy who posted this in the mod forum for the extra publicity!! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Late to the party but mail sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Mail sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Mail sent.

Can test on Galaxy S2 and Nexus 7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

mail sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I hope boardsie "KarlH" isn't hungus, because I'd be expecting a lot better than the black eyed peas if it was :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Email on its way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

I hope boardsie "KarlH" isn't hungus, because I'd be expecting a lot better than the black eyed peas if it was :pac:

It's this Karlh :D

While looking for that profile I noticed there is also a Karlh2002 which is the opposite for me if it belongs to same person. I originally created balkieb in 2001 but forgot my password so was left with my current username!

On-topic thanks for email Dev and looking forward to the testing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭Panda

Sending mail shortly.

Pity theres no windows phone option :) /ducks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

mail sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Male scent

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭SilverFox261

Mail sent

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ok, we're about to kick off so I will leave it there and close this thread! Many thanks to the mods for the assistance and allowing me to do this, I'll come back when we do final testing and also let you all know how its going!

T.

Advertisement