Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Irish hiphop: Terawrizt - Own Worst Enemy

• 18-05-2010 9:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Right, if you don't already know, Tera is probably Dublin's best kept secret. Serious talent, has days for days and a fierce nice fella to boot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Liquidswords

That fella and his mate opened up for Brother Ali a few months ago, I think he performed that one that night. Good song, their set at the Ali gig was great craic too, I like the way they're just normal lads who rap about normal ****. I thought any Irish rappers would be wiggerish as ****.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I thought thier set at Brother Ali was terrible.

But listening to Own Worst Enemy there, it's completely different to how he comes accross live. It's actually quite good.

The thing that is annoying me is that I know him from somewhere but can't figure out where. Even one of my homies at the Bro Ali gig knew him but we couldnt place where from. Possibly in the same school or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭irishleedsfan

Terawrizt is deadly. Been following him for a while and he just seems to be getting better and better. Ireland's #1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭ Raylee Ancient Grave

Class song, could have got a better singer than yer wan, though.
    Looking forward to hearing more of him, also like the way he isn't a wigger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭celtic Liger

not a bad track and some very well thought out lyrics...personally though i just cant get into people from dublin sounding like there from america. i feel the same about people from boston rapping with ****in ceile music in the background.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

not a bad track and some very well thought out lyrics...personally though i just cant get into people from dublin sounding like there from america. i feel the same about people from boston rapping with ****in ceile music in the background.

wtf?
    How does he sound like he's from america?

He is using Irish lexicon in an Irish accent!

He sounds like he's from where he's from!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭celtic Liger

i dont know many people from dublin 9 that sound like that, naturally.

i dont know many people from dublin 9 that sound like that, naturally.

You need your ears checked mate.

New track from Tera on the Priory of Zion Blog.

Life fly by Feat. Collie and Maverick Sabre.
    It's sick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Tera is the last person I'd ever expect to be accused of sounding american.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement