Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Medicine in Italy or Slovakia

• 01-09-2014 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi, I got into medicine in slovakia and the university I heard is awesome but I also applied in Italy. I am going to get assigned in Pavia this week and don't know which option to take. Is anyone here studying in italy? The only drawback in Italy is that there is no iternship included in the 6 years but I was wondering is it easy to get the internship in Italy or would it be better to go to slovakia where the intership is included in the 6 years? Any information you provide will help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Kadiv

sorry I now decided its going to be slovakia so no more deciding....

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭yoppo

Kadiv wrote: »
    sorry I now decided its going to be slovakia so no more deciding....

Are you going to Kosice? I have been accepted there and I'm flying out this Saturday as we have to register on the Monday.

I have no accommodation sorted yet but there is more 2 bedroom flat over 1 bedroom. Have you anything sorted yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 oisinp

Kadiv wrote: »
    Hi, I got into medicine in slovakia and the university I heard is awesome but I also applied in Italy. I am going to get assigned in Pavia this week and don't know which option to take. Is anyone here studying in italy? The only drawback in Italy is that there is no iternship included in the 6 years but I was wondering is it easy to get the internship in Italy or would it be better to go to slovakia where the intership is included in the 6 years? Any information you provide will help :)
    Hi, im thinking of studying medicine in Italy as a first choice as I am eager to discover foreign cultures and lifestyles. However, I'm concerned about the imat exam as I am not studying chemistry for leaving cert. I am confident regarding all other sections of the exam. I was wondering roughly what score out of 80 would more or less guarantee a place at one of the unis. Any other information is welcome. Cheers

Advertisement