Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VRT Invoice

• 02-12-2012 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

If I buy a car from a private seller in England and he just gives me a hand written invoice with the date of purchase on it is that sufficient for the NCT centre?

They won't start looking for VAT as well as the VRT from me if it hand written will they?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Any scrap of paper remotely looking like an invoice will do. They are not too particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 vf949

Any scrap of paper remotely looking like an invoice will do. They are not too particular.

Okay thanks for the response!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

As the sign in NCT/VRT office says, write one yourself if needed.

aujopimur wrote: »
    As the sign in NCT/VRT office says, write one yourself if needed.

Is that an official NCT sign or something that some joker put up??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

vf949 wrote: »
    Is that an official NCT sign or something that some joker put up??

It's official, I've seen it myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Any kind of handwritten invoice will do, state the date of purchase, price and location and your sorted :-)

Okay great thanks folks.

Advertisement