Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Limerick Church Singer / musician

• 01-05-2014 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi Everyone

I am getting married later this year and I was wondering does anyone know of any good wedding singer or musician.
    Its a very small wedding and I am looking for someone not too expensive. I have tried a few that have come up on Google but they are either booked up of way above my budget.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Roisinbunny

I think Ger from the band Traffic does music on his own for the church. I've heard him at a wedding, at a funeral and also we got traffic for our wedding and he has an amazing voice, lovely guitar player too and a nice guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

Oh great, thanks I will give him a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I was at a wedding last week in limerick and simon casey did the singing, it was great. No idea at all what he costs, but this is his website.
    http://www.simoncasey.ie/weddings.html

Advertisement