Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solium Infernum

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Kermaneukku

Lister and Nevore, are you having trouble moving forward? The .inv file in your dropbox goes to \My Documents\SoliumInfernumGame\MultiPlayerSaves\_NewGameStarts\

From the guide:

Each player will put their PlayerName.inv in a folder called _NewGameStarts. They can then start up the game (make a new avatar if necessary), and select Multi Player, then select Load Game and pick the game from the list. The only choice at this point will be to pick the avatar they want to use.

A new folder will be created and a PlayerName.trn file will be saved in it. They can then email, use the shared folder, or otherwise get this file back to you (the host). They will send this same file (updated version) each time they take a turn.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I'll get on it tonight. Just a busy week. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Lister and Nevore, are you having trouble moving forward? The .inv file in your dropbox goes to \My Documents\SoliumInfernumGame\MultiPlayerSaves\_NewGameStarts\

Was busy with Guildwars 2 beta and now have to concentrate on study for exams. Going to have to drop out Im afraid.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Kermaneukku

Well damn :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I declare this experiment a bust :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 noctilucus

Such a shame...
    For future reference (hoping that you'll kick off another experiment at some point), it's always possible to replace players by AIs throughout the game in case someone drops out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yeah tis a shame, but now there's diablo and dayz to get through.

Advertisement