Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Football Betting Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

YES get in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

seanhynes wrote: »
    FFS what a waster open goal,threw 30 on Vitesse at 7/5 there,more chances here

The amount of chances they missed was unreal!

to say Ill be delighted to get out of this game with profit would be a big understatement!

Blow the whistle ya tit

Phew

happy out with that,need the Scientist Cavani to score next half now for a good night

Coming in to recommend Napoli double chance at 2/1

Wont bother now :)

• Advertisement

Backed Napoli to win at 3/1

They are battering Roma, surely they are good for another goal anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 53,756 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

what a ****ing goal by Cav

Get in there!

Cavani! 2-1

Been coming for so long, Roma being torn apart

seanhynes wrote: »
    happy out with that,need the Scientist Cavani to score next half now for a good night

back of the net,love this guy!!:D

Napoli -0.5 on Asian handicap is currently 3.700, worth a few euro

From the current score just in case there is any confusion

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

kryogen wrote: »
    Backed Napoli to win at 3/1

They are battering Roma, surely they are good for another goal anyway

Hot streak ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Did a decent sized DNB on Napoli - wanted to be safe. I don't think Roma can score again, but not sure if Napoli will have the breakthrough.

edit - lol Napoli scored when I was typing. I got in at 6/5, so I am happy.

double edit - thanks to your original post for pushing to make the bet kryogen. I am awful gunshy recently for whatever reason currently

tinodz wrote: »
    Did a decent sized DNB on Napoli - wanted to be safe. I don't think Roma can score again, but not sure if Napoli will have the breakthrough.

edit - lol Napoli scored when I was typing. I got in at 6/5, so I am happy.

Slow typer?

well fcuk that for a game of soldiers, terrible from Napoli not to have had that killed off before they equalized, ah well, win some lose some

Napoli made some balls of that, sorry to anyone who followed

user2011 wrote: »
    Slow typer?

I was not watching, just looking at the live score updates, and did not check the tab in ages. Anyways, Roma equalized :/

Unlucky Kryogen.

I was not watching, just looking at the live score updates, and did not check the tab in ages. Anyways, Roma equalized :/

Your kind of post looks suspect to say the least when your posting more then 2mins after a goal has been scored.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,756 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

kryogen wrote: »
    Napoli made some balls of that, sorry to anyone who followed

I wasnt betting on the match but you were robbed by the Naples manager, Kry. He made an awful decision to take Cav off

Your kind of post looks suspect to say the least when your posting more then 2mins after a goal has been scored.

I am confused at what we are even debating here. Are you accusing me of lying in regards to making the bet? If so, sorry for whatever I did to cause that.

I guess Napoli scored right after I made the bet, and changed tabs to write my reply here, and maybe I took my time writing... although I did not think I did

Paddy Power says I made the DNB bet at

21:13

and the forum says I posted at

21:16

• Advertisement

I am confused at what we are even debating here. Are you accusing me of lying in regards to making the bet? If so, sorry for whatever I did to cause that.

I guess Napoli scored right after I made the bet, and changed tabs to write my reply here, and maybe I took my time writing... although I did not think I did

Paddy Power says I made the DNB bet at

21:13

and the forum says I posted at

21:16

Nothing to be confused about. So you got your bet placed like a few seconds before what looked like the winning goal/goals.
    Easily solved by a pic. You'll get my unreserved apologies tinodz.

Nothing to be confused about. So you got your bet placed like a few seconds before what looked like the winning goal/goals.
    Easily solved by a pic. You'll get my unreserved apologies tinodz.

Here is the bet, and the refund/reimbursement for the draw

9dEbw.jpg

I know I am new around here, but I am not really the kind of person to lie about something. Actually, it is pointless in this case, I would gain nothin. I have already admited to many bad bets I made over the past two weeks anyway.

I am just happy I went for a DNB for this one - for once been cautious worked in my favor.

Here is the bet, and the refund/reimbursement for the draw

9dEbw.jpg

I know I am new around here, but I am not really the kind of person to lie about something. Actually, it is pointless in this case, I would gain nothin. I have already admit to many bad bets I made over the past two weeks

I am just happy I went for a DNB for this one - for once been cautious worked in my favor.

My unreserved apology to you very unlucky with the bet from what Headshot said. Its nothing got to do with your newbie status, some others (regulars) do what look very suspect and aren't called up. Again my apologises i hope you accept.

My unreserved apology to you very unlucky with the bet from what Headshot said. Its nothing got to do with your newbie status, some others (regulars) do what look very suspect and aren't called up. Again my apologises i hope you accept.

Thanks user2011. No need to apologize anyway, I was not offended. I guess it is good to hold people to task to make sure their recommendations can be trustworthy down the line.

Also, sorry if I took the thread off topic for a bit.

Thanks user2011. No need to apologize anyway, I was not offended. I guess it is good to hold people to task to make sure their recommendations can be trustworthy down the line.

It was all me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

It was all me.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slookie

Get a room lads....:D

Just watching MOTD highlights i got a feeling Jelavic is going to be a Di Natale type bet for next season. One too watch.

Nothing gay about it fellas i got it wrong apologised for it and dont want too see the lad take any blame for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Real Madrid v Sevilla
    Sevilla should have scored by now
    Both Teams to score Evs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement