Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Wanted / Share] Dublin house share for October

• 05-07-2015 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Hi all, myself and 2 others will be moving to Dublin in October to take up jobs in accounting firms. We were thinking a 4/5 bed house would be the way to go but we'd need 1/2 more to share with.
    We will be studying for our professional exams also so someone in the same boat as us would be preferred as we could help each other out etc but not essential.
    I'm 32, and the others are 24 and 40 something, I like to think we're pretty normal but you know the saying, you don't really know someone until you live with them!
    Our start date isn't until late October early November and ideally we'd like to be moved in a couple of weeks beforehand.
    It would have to be southside as this suits us for work.
    I know its early but just throwing this out there as there are definitely others in the same boat who possibly will be moving up alone. My firm alone will be taking on at least 200 people so there are surely others in the same position.

Advertisement