Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" available from Amazon for £149.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

blue-army wrote: »
    Damn, Missed it again!

Good idea though, I'll give that a try - Cheers :)

EDIT: camel camel obviously isn't live, as it's still showing as 158 on there. :/

There's still 1 silver left in stock at £158
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0080OQJDK/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Tayla wrote: »

Must've changed again!

Saying one left in stock, but it won't add to basket as it's no longer available!! :mad: So close.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,024 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

blue-army wrote: »
    Must've changed again!

Saying one left in stock, but it won't add to basket as it's no longer available!! :mad: So close.

Quick, only 2 remaining now ;158��

4B9AAC79-B8A8-44DD-B995-AF34A570F698-17099-0000064B5CD4498D.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

€183 in dixons Dublin airport. Was €170. - got a white 7.0 8gb wifi at that price. €140 after cash back.

Note: only good if you're traveling soon or like me know someone who works there.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭jeffred

Grawns wrote: »
    €183 in dixons Dublin airport. Was €170. - got a white 7.0 8gb wifi at that price. €140 after cash back.

Note: only good if you're traveling soon or like me know someone who works there.

Do you know what offer they have on any of the 10.1 versions ?- I'll be in the airport on Tuesday

• Advertisement

Has anyone managed to install Jelly bean on to this device yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

for cashback claim: how do you know product/model number ?
    mine only says gt-ps110 (its silver, 8gb, not 3g)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

gt-ps110

Sure it's not GT P3110 like mine?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

jeffred wrote: »
    Do you know what offer they have on any of the 10.1 versions ?- I'll be in the airport on Tuesday

They're not on shift again until wednesday but you can phone and reserve

http://www.dixonstravel.com/stores/dublin.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

vicwatson wrote: »
    Sure it's not GT P3110 like mine?
    oops .. it is the same as yours... so how do you know what the rest of the product number is ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

what do people think of this? for an 11 year old... doesnt need to be great but id prefer something half decent

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/VERSUS-Touchpad-9andquot-Tablet-8-GB/313111/2.9

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭RoverZT

Package wrote: »
    what do people think of this? for an 11 year old... doesnt need to be great but id prefer something half decent

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/VERSUS-Touchpad-9andquot-Tablet-8-GB/313111/2.9

I got this Easypix 750 for my sister for her 13th birthday last week.

97 euro in harveynorman.

http://www.harveynorman.ie/easypix-750.html

SmartPad EP750 7"/17.7 cm tablet PC CPU 1GHz Rk2906 ARM Cortex A8 Operating System Android 4.0 - Ice Cream Sandwich Memory 512MB RAM DDR III Internal Storage 4GB NAND FLASH External Storage Micro SD cards up to 32GB Display 7" 16:9 Capacitive 5 points multi touch display Resolution 800 x 480 Front Camera 0.3 MP G-Sensor YES Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Interface Card reader x1, Mini USB port x1 Battery 3.000mAh 3.7V (Fixed built-in) Adaptor 5V/2A Weight 350g Dimension 197 x 120 x 10.9 mm

She loves it, great little thing and zippy.

You can probably get one online for cheaper with a better spec, but for a shop and in a hurry it's a good deal.

Like these one's.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056672121

Anyway tablet is pretty up to date with 4.0 ice cream sandwhich and I got the fella in harverys to throw in a 4gb sd card to round it off to 100 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Mike1961

jmorrisey wrote: »
    Dont have a clue regarding different class of cards. Anyone know if class 4 would do?

Got the microSD and works a treat on my lovely new SAMSUNG Tab2 7 :)

Also got the Case from Pixmania as recommended earlier in this thread and it's the business .. and only cost €10.98 (free delivery).

Happy camper

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Did anyone here have their claim validated yet and receive the free 8gb card?
    I have my confirmation mail with a claim reference from samsung. It states 14 days to check/validate and up to 45 days for settlement. I'll eventually get the money but just want to avoid having to buying a microSD card if I can...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Finally settled on a case myself. Ordered this Manna one from Amazon - not the cheapest out there but I'm hoping it will look good with the device:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008MR51L6/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=computers

I'll report back here on fit etc once its delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

donegal. wrote: »
    oops .. it is the same as yours... so how do you know what the rest of the product number is ?

How do you mean product number? They are in a drop down list and you select the one you have bought. Serial number maybe is that what you mean :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭JoeySully

How? Where can I buy a Samsung Tab2 7" Wifi in white?
    I seem to be struggling to get anyone to sell me one!

Its ok

I figured out this parcel Motel thingy :)

what a great idea. I didnt think they had so may depos around the country.

183.59 GBP so about €230.

At least i wont have to listen to some PC World employee try to sell me antivirus for a product that they dont even have in stock, like they did this evening!!! :rolleyes:

JoeySully wrote: »
    Its ok

At least i wont have to listen to some PC World employee try to sell me antivirus for a product that they dont even have in stock, like they did this evening!!! :rolleyes:

And €30.00 cashback from Samsung. see start of this thread

• Advertisement

yes that good too :)

Got a cancellation already! seller had sold out apparently

had to go for the more expensive £189.99

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Mike1961

For anyone that has bought this lovely little tab .. the Jelly bean update is now available for download.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Mike1961 wrote: »
    For anyone that has bought this lovely little tab .. the Jelly bean update is now available for download.

Is that worth getting, will it make much of a difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

JoeySully wrote: »
    Its ok

truthfully for that price get the nexus 7. By accident I have ended up with both a Tab 2 and a nexus 7 and I have to say the nexus 7 is a much better device. The tab looks a lot nicer and has the sd card slot, but the nexus 7 is much faster and has a better screen

truthfully for that price get the nexus 7. By accident I have ended up with both a Tab 2 and a nexus 7 and I have to say the nexus 7 is a much better device. The tab looks a lot nicer and has the sd card slot, but the nexus 7 is much faster and has a better screen

THanks but too late now :) its already been dispatched

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Got the microSD and works a treat on my lovely new SAMSUNG Tab2 7 :)

Also got the Case from Pixmania as recommended earlier in this thread and it's the business .. and only cost €10.98 (free delivery).

Happy camper
    hi just a query re free SD card with Tab 2 7". Does the card come with the tablet or do you have to claim from Samsung. Bought mine in Argos but no card in box :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

When you claim your cashback from Samsung they'll send you out the sd card.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Does that mean Sky Go will work?

10 inch 16gb wifi down to £195

5D055256-0F19-4D49-AF21-FD296D6C5EDA-1262-000000914EF53EFC.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭paidi_ed

Just bought it on Wednesday night for £242 which includes the VAT actually, phew!

Advertisement