Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The "WWE NXT" thread ***Contains SPOILERS***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

It would be a complete howler to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Voltwad wrote: »
    Raw would well and truly be gone to the dogs if that happened.

images.jpg

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

jaykhunter wrote: »
    We've had a 'legacy' and a 'Dynasty', what could they be called? Lineage, Bloodline, Pedigree lol

Blandness or dullness INC would be apt. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Tribesmen7

I enjoyed the final episode of NXT except for being kind of confused as to why Reilly was attacking Watson. I hope Kaval goes to Smackdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,972 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

odd one this....

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/vickiealoisia

WWE Pro Vickie Guerrero has fired her NXT season three Rookie Diva, Aloisia.

Various sources are reporting that Guerrero, the temperamental Official Consultant of SmackDown, had an argument with her 6-foot-9 Rookie Diva over Vickie’s influence over Aloisia.

The news has left WWE NXT season three shaken before it’s even started. But when reached for comment, Guerrero stated she would reveal her new Rookie Diva on the WWE NXT season three premiere this Tuesday night at 10 p.m. ET on Syfy.

Wonder what the story is with this. Legit with this as a cover story, or completely made up for the show?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

odd one this....

Various sources are reporting that Guerrero, the temperamental Official Consultant of SmackDown, had an argument with her 6-foot-9 Rookie Diva over Vickie’s influence over Aloisia.

The news has left WWE NXT season three shaken before it’s even started. But when reached for comment, Guerrero stated she would reveal her new Rookie Diva on the WWE NXT season three premiere this Tuesday night at 10 p.m. ET on Syfy.

Wonder what the story is with this. Legit with this as a cover story, or completely made up for the show?

The latter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

The latter

Yeah trying to get the big wan over by pitting her against a major heel in Guerrero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

flahavaj wrote: »
    Yeah trying to get the big wan over by pitting her against a major heel in Guerrero.

Would never have thought that they'd start her out as a face though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

odd one this....

Perhaps the powers that be thought her wrestling skills weren't quite up to scratch (they signed her up v shortly before announcing her for season 3, IIRC, and nothing about WWE flying by the seat of its corporate pants would surprise me at this stage) and that she needs some time in FCW. In that case, I can see why they'd try and get some heel heat for Vickie out of the situation.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

After watching NXT this week I hope the new nxt group is axed. Any credible chance they had went out the window with Alex Riley attacking Percy Watson. Does Riley wear contacts or soemthing? Maybe he didn't know it was Percy. Either way Percy should of bailed out of the ring.

Stupid.

They should just add Husky and Perfect jr into Nexus. Forget the rest of em.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

geeky wrote: »
    Perhaps the powers that be thought her wrestling skills weren't quite up to scratch (they signed her up v shortly before announcing her for season 3, IIRC, and nothing about WWE flying by the seat of its corporate pants would surprise me at this stage) and that she needs some time in FCW. In that case, I can see why they'd try and get some heel heat for Vickie out of the situation.

I was thinking that maybe they realised that they'd have to make special arrangements for her transport from show to show. I'm not sure about Khali, but I know Big Show gets limousine transport :pac: Best evaluate her for longer in FCW. She can always be brought in at another point down the road..... I've seen some of her indy stuff, wow she can't wrestle. But give WWE a few months and they could teach her spots so they could just hide it every week on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Ridley

I was thinking that maybe they realised that they'd have to make special arrangements for her transport from show to show. I'm not sure about Khali, but I know Big Show gets limousine transport :pac: Best evaluate her for longer in FCW. She can always be brought in at another point down the road..... I've seen some of her indy stuff, wow she can't wrestle. But give WWE a few months and they could teach her spots so they could just hide it every week on TV.

Aw but I want to hear Josh Matthews mark over an unstoppable giant woman every week. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Clearly D2D bribed Riley to attack Watson. It's the only explanation since he's far too talented and awwwwesome to have messed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I was thinking that maybe they realised that they'd have to make special arrangements for her transport from show to show. I'm not sure about Khali, but I know Big Show gets limousine transport :pac:

Big Show actually owns his own tour bus which he rides on the road.

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    Clearly D2D bribed Riley to attack Watson. It's the only explanation since he's far too talented and awwwwesome to have messed up.

stacks-of-money.jpg

Being Straight Edge helps me save up:D:D

All in all, Alex is a good guy. He went through with it and got his reward. All I can say is that I wish him well

Jesus just caught some indie stuff. She's dreadful - you cannot put that sh1te out on TV. I'd say they took one look at her in the flesh and saw she couldn't wrestle for buttons.

geeky wrote: »
    Jesus just caught some indie stuff. She's dreadful - you cannot put that sh1te out on TV. I'd say they took one look at her in the flesh and saw she couldn't wrestle for buttons.

Didn't stop them with Otunga or Khali though. :pac:

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Didn't stop them with Otunga or Khali though. :pac:

:pac:

I never thought I'd say this, but she makes Khali look like Chris effing Benoit.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Is the new season of NXT going to be on WWE.com or tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

If there was any justification in the world it'd be on Television X or the Playboy Channel :pac:

• Advertisement

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Is the new season of NXT going to be on WWE.com or tv?

TV.

This series with the ladies is only five weeks, but the next series when SD will be on SYFY, nobody knows. I don't think the channel wants two WWE shows and from all accounts nobody really wants the show as the ratings have been rubbish, so it will probably end up on WWE.Com.

TV.

This series with the ladies is only five weeks, but the next series when SD will be on SYFY, nobody knows. I don't think the channel wants two WWE shows and from all accounts nobody really wants the show as the ratings have been rubbish, so it will probably end up on WWE.Com.

Could they not just put it on a crap network then? Relatively speaking; if NXT was put on UKTV Gold it'd do that channel's best numbers :pac:

I guess they won't 'accept' a much less visible channel; i would suggest Spike but well, you know :D

Source and Source
    - According to PWInsider.com, Lindsay Hayward, the 6-9, 240-pound woman given the name Aloisia for the third season of NXT, was actually dropped from the program due to erotic photos WWE officials uncovered of the giant grappler shortly after her television premiere last Tuesday.

The reported reason of Hayward being pulled from the program due to being deemed 'not ready' is said to be a cover excuse.

A set of photographs depict Hayward in a manner unbecoming to World Wrestling Entertainment's family friendly product.

The storyline reason given for Hayward's hastily dismissal from NXT was that Aloisia had been fired by her Pro, Vickie Guerrero, after an argument over her influence. Guerrero will reveal her new Rookie Diva during tonight's season 3 premiere.

Hayward currently remains under contract to WWE.

As usual, no links for pics

TV.

Well, SyFy were promised by WWE that the ratings for NXT would be higher than what ECW did when they signed up to show NXT. That didn't happen so SyFy opted out of signing NXT when they signed to show SmackDown from MyNetwork. I've heard on some podcast (think it was with Dave Meltzer on Live Audio Wrestling) that the WWE have/had offered NXT to BRAVO (the American version) and WGN America, which has Superstars, and many in WWE were supposedly high on having NXT on WGN since having 2 WWE programmes could boost their ratings from their average 0.5-0.6 rating.

As usual, no links for pics

http://wrestlingpronews.com/2010/09/07/wrestlingnews/wrestlingnews/photos-pics-that-reportedly-got-aloisia-taken-off-of-wwe-nxt-season-3/

They're barely suggestive! I suppose WWE forget that Maryse, Mickie James, Trish Stratus, Gail Kim, Candice Michelle, Tiffany etc have all done nude or "suggestive" photos before joining WWE!

hypocrites.jpg

http://wrestlingpronews.com/2010/09/07/wrestlingnews/wrestlingnews/photos-pics-that-reportedly-got-aloisia-taken-off-of-wwe-nxt-season-3/

They're barely suggestive! I suppose WWE forget that Maryse, Mickie James, Trish Stratus, Gail Kim, Candice Michelle, Tiffany etc have all done nude or "suggestive" photos before joining WWE!

polls_do_not_want_dog_0901_196696_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Not a big wrestling fan here so sorry if this seems like a stupid question but is this news about Aloisia "real-real" or just part of some storyline? (ie yes I know the pix are real - I think she did them when she was 18 and broke - but is she really Persona non grata at WWE now or just part of some future storyline?). :confused: Seem like a stupid reason to fire someone considering they're going for a job that involves them prancing around in a bikini half the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

god thse matches on nxt couldnt have been more botch filled! wwe are going to struggle to keep ratings up over the next 5 weeks if THATS the standards!

Finally got around to see the Season 3 premier. I'm probably the only one who actually enjoyed it. Sure, there was botches galore in it but honestly, since I had such low expectations on it, I really enjoyed the whole aspect to it.

I honestly can't wait to see the next episode:o:eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Just read that Nxt is too be moved too the wwe website as it has no channel too take it up as the channel has taken smackdown

Read it on the pro wrestling torch app.

Advertisement