Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brisbane Beers - Saturday 26th May 7pm Pig n Whistle

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Jimmy Recard

Count me in, been in brisbane couple of years now. Not a big poster here as ye can see, but i check it out regularly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

On the bus in now, I'm starving so will grab food in there. Please excuse the munching while intros are going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ElFox

Runnin bit late but be there. Be wit a blonde youngone ha.

In the smoking area at one of the long tables inside the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

I'm also in the smoking area at the long table under the window. Still waiting on aforementioned friend too.

• Advertisement

Im eating fish and chips, are you the side away from the taxis/singer?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭TirEoghain

Yep, just in the smoking area looking across at the singer.

I've been told Im in the eating area not the smoking, be over asap.

Advertisement