Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Speaking the thruth

Options
  • 12-08-2014 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

My thread was closed by Niamh because apparently i was being defamatory,the statement i made was actually a fact,the company in question deemed me guilty of an act without having any evidence to do so,therefore taking away my constitutional right of innocent untill proven guilty,when i tried to defend myself the company insisted i was guilty,still showing no evidence to prove there claim,u cannot defame the truth,i have clearly shown on another thread evidence the company are wrongly accusing me,this is why i feel bullied and intimidated by this company,i have a constitutional right of the presumption of innocence,there for i do not feel my statement is defamatory because it is the truth,thank u.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

For the third and final time, please show (with links this time) where exactly UPC reps have bullied you, intimidated you or made a claim(s) about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Tommytwincam

UPC suggested boards to close my thread,which u Niamh suggested was a time sink,UPC claim that all questions had been answered when infact there are several unanswered questions in this thread,i was never asked was i happy to close the thread,UPC with your help closed it,even though it had over 19,500 views which in my mind showed this was of interest to many members,i feel bullied and intimidated because UPC suggested that boards close the thread in order to shut me up,here is the link http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057203513 this is just one example,if u require more i shall be happy to post them.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

UPC did not suggest that the thread be closed, I did. UPC did not close the thread (they do not have the facility to do this), I did.

By their own admission the UPC reps had done all that it is within their power to do to help you with your issue and the thread was going around in circles so it was time to close it. No progression was being made.

The thread is closed but not deleted so people can still view it if they are interested.

I asked you for links to prove your bullying and intimidation claims but instead you send me a link to a 412 post thread - not even remotely specific and since that was the third time I asked, I will not ask again. The thread will not be reinstated and this issue is now being marked as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement