Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How much money do I need for college

• 19-09-2015 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Im taking a year out from college and working for a year,I want to have my 4 years tuition fees in the bank so I won't have to work during college and can completely focus on my study.

Im going to an institute of technology and was accepted this year..
    How much do I need for the four years tuition fees?(I'm an Irish student but its showing up as 10,000 a year)Also a first time undergraduate student..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

You won't pay tuition fees - covered by state grant. Registration fee approx €3,000 per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Fatswaldo

It currently costs me approx €12000 per year to send my son to university including registration, rent, upkeep, books and materials etc. Free education well and truly gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Fatswaldo wrote: »
    It currently costs me approx €12000 per year to send my son to university including registration, rent, upkeep, books and materials etc. Free education well and truly gone!

Ditto

Advertisement