Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here a member of a back patch club ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Actually a buddy of mine in the UKrecently bought himself a full pach set of Sons of Anarchy - He used them for a fancy dress party he went too as a bad ass biker - He wears them when riding in the uk and only ever gets positive comments from mc guys sayuing they are brilliant - heres to his attitude -:)

This is where he got them - http://www.moviepropzone.com/soa_patches.htm

also

The rock band Black Label Society fans wear full patch sets (front and back) - does this mean they also could end up in trouble or because they got the bus they wont get any hassle

If they aren't involved in biking it wouldn't be too much of a problem but I definitely wouldn't turn up to a rally or anything in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Harleyfatbob

If they aren't involved in biking it wouldn't be too much of a problem but I definitely wouldn't turn up to a rally or anything in them.

unless of course you we are part of your own riding club - who then can say you cannot wear same

Oh here is the SOA patches that are made in China

soa_full_set1.jpg

plus they do these ones

red_demon_anarchy_set12black.jpg

and

green_death1.jpg

Would it be ok the have the centre patch of the skull with the guns?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

unless of course you we are part of your own riding club - who then can say you cannot wear same

Serious facepalm there.
    I don't think you are getting this at all.

Serious facepalm there.
    I don't think you are getting this at all.

ah I am to be honest but just cannot believ this **** goes on in Ireland - I mean I remember some years ago seeing some kid with a death metal tee shirt on in Grafton street with a Nun on the front masterbating and on the back in huge letters "JESUS IS A C***"

Now that was there to be offensive if you know what I mean but a simple patch that in fairness is a motorcycle brand and not a club - Anyway its not going on but I am going to get my mate to send ne the centre patch of the sull with the guns and out that on my vest (the only thing) and leave it like that

Advertisement